SanyaOdare's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

MAPS FOR GOOD: Supporting Women's Right In Nigeria

It was a great honour for me@U-royFelixA@Sayo and several other Google Local Guides in Lagos to join Princess Ilonze who is a communication manager and an advocate for women's rights in Nigeria. Princess is passionate to share the importance of adding places such as hospitals and police stations to the map, because in some cases it can save lives.

Enjoy the video

SanyaSanyaU-RoyU-RoyOlufeyisayoOlufeyisayoUzomaUzomaIsaacIsaacL-R: U-Roy ,Uzoma, Isaac & Princess

Lagos, Nigeria
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: MAPS FOR GOOD: Supporting Women's Right In Nigeria

Thank you @JeslynL! The video is going viral in Lagos Nigeria already and I believe it will help make more Nigerian's become a Google Local Guide.

@JeslynL wrote:

I really, really enjoyed this instalment of Local Hero, @SanyaOdare. It was especially inspiring for me. 🙂 Kudos to everyone!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

I really, really enjoyed this instalment of Local Hero, @SanyaOdare. It was especially inspiring for me. 🙂 Kudos to everyone!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@SanyaOdare wow !! 

Its a great experience !!

Local Guides may make contribution on any social platforms or Human rights tooo.

Thanks for share !

Level 10
Solution

Thank you @JeslynL! The video is going viral in Lagos Nigeria already and I believe it will help make more Nigerian's become a Google Local Guide.

@JeslynL wrote:

Level 10

Thank you @ShafiulB, sure it's a great experience!

@ShafiulB wrote:

@SanyaOdare wow !! 

Its a great experience !!

Local Guides may make contribution on any social platforms or Human rights tooo.

Thanks for share !

Level 10

@SanyaOdare Very beautiful. So happy to see this beautiful concept happening from my country. Very excited. Thanks for sharing this video.

Level 10

You're so right @HelloSamsonR, I really wish there are other words other than "very beautiful".  The video is generating so much conversation on all my social media pages.

@SamsonR wrote:

@SanyaOdare Very beautiful. So happy to see this beautiful concept happening from my country. Very excited. Thanks for sharing this video.