demolawaluk's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Forty for Forty

This is awesome @demolawaluk! Great to see you are creating helpful Health Centers list using Google Maps for your country, Nigeria and plan to reach 100 by October.

What admirable goal to have!

Keep Listing!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

I unmarked this as a Solution @HelloSamsonR @demolawaluk because Samson's comment is a congratulatory comment and not a "solution" to your post, Demolawaluk.

To read more of when it is appropriate to mark or accept a fellow Local Guide's post as the "solution,"  please read Tip: How to mark replies as solutions - "Accept-as-Solution" feature.

Cheers,

Karen

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

This is impressive @demolawaluk well done and a big thanks to you for the efforts you made in doing this for our community. I checked out the links now an I was totally impressed at your efforts in carrying out this solo initiative. No doubt your contributions will definitely make an impact in the community and beyond. Well done and keep up the good work.

Level 8

Thank you @Venance

Level 8

Thank you @wildspan

Level 8

@U-royFelixA, Thank you for your suggestions and mentoring as a local guide 

Level 8

@U-royFelixA Thank you for your suggestions and mentoring as a local guide 

Level 8

@jonasplima, Thank you for the comments and encouragement 

Level 8

@jonasplima Thank you for the comments and encouragement.

Level 8

Thank you @KarenVChin 

My goal is been slowed down by "NOT APPLIED"  and "PENDING". Collectively I have about 15 of potential  health centres not yet added to the map because of this challenge.

Level 8

@KarenVChin

Noted 

Thank you