SarahKa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

creating a meet up

Hey! I'm trying to create a Meet up, but everytime I'm clicking on 'send meet up', it are loading but don't change the page or shows anything.

Is correct that or is it need change the page or showing something else?

Thanks a lot!

22 comments
Level 8

Re: creating a meet up

Former Google Contributor

Hello @SarahKa. I took a look and didn't see any meet-ups submitted by you. Did you fill up the necessary fields required before selecting "Submit meet-up?" Could you please try submitting your meet-up again at our meet-up site? If you experience the same issues, could you take some screenshots so we can look into the problem? Thanks!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hey @SarahKa,

Thank you for posting in connect. 

Plz go through the video link mention below 

https://youtu.be/zZSrOpMJPYI

It will be more easier for you. 

Thank you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

@deepakjhic @JeslynL @arjunsbmp Hey there!

I already did everything right and still not working 😞

I read everything before that post here... I closed window and start everything again, changed browser, nothing work.

Level 9

@AGarner can you please help us here !!!

@SarahKa try to make a Meetup fill all boxes and when she click Submit the page still the same not load to other page !!!!

Hi @SarahKa, as @JeslynL mentioned earlier, can you please send some screenshots so we can take a look at the issue? Also, please let me know what browser(s) you are using. 

Level 9

@SarahKa once approved, its our turn to let all your city to join you 😉

Level 9

This is one... the page doesn't loading... only this circle undernethThis is one... the page doesn't loading... only this circle underneth

here!  @AGarner and @JeslynL

I'm using Google Chrome, but I also tried with Firefox and doesn't working neither.

Thank you @SarahKa. We will take a look into this. Once this issue is resolved, we will let you know!