cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: creating a meet up

Good morning @JeslynL can you help us here please 🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌

@SarahKa wrote:

This is one... the page doesn't loading... only this circle undernethThis is one... the page doesn't loading... only this circle underneth

here!  @AGarner and @JeslynL

I'm using Google Chrome, but I also tried with Firefox and doesn't working neither.

Former Google Contributor

@OSAMA—As noted earlier in this same thread, @AGarner is already looking into this. Also, we recommend quoting posts only when necessary (especially those with images) as we want to keep Connect friendly for those who access it on mobile; threads get really long sometimes, and even longer with random quoting of posts that can actually be done without. Thanks!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Thank you @JeslynL 😊

Noted 🙌🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏

@JeslynL wrote:

@OSAMA—As noted earlier in this same thread, @AGarner is already looking into this. Also, we recommend quoting posts only when necessary (especially those with images) as we want to keep Connect friendly for those who access it on mobile; threads get really long sometimes, and even longer with random quoting of posts that can actually be done without. Thanks!

Level 8

Hi @SarahKa,

it seems you're using an ad blocker which may have blocked necessary script on meetup creation page. Please disable it for that page then try again & see.

Thank you @khammami. Yes @SarahKa, please let us know if you are able to post after you disable the ad blocker.

Level 9

Hey @khammami @AGarner @JeslynL I did that and still not working 😞

Level 9

@SarahKa can you try Submit from your mobile !!! 😊

Ok @SarahKa thanks for the update! We will send this over to a team so they can take a look at the issue. 

Level 9

@AGarner @OSAMA @khammami @JeslynL @deepakjhic I don't know what's happened, but now, I got it!!!!  :DDDD 

Thanks everyone! 🙂

Level 9

Woooow wooow @SarahKa , finally 📣👍😁

Congratulations 🏆🏅🏅🏅🎉

@SarahKa wrote:

@AGarner @OSAMA @khammami @JeslynL @deepakjhic I don't know what's happened, but now, I got it!!!!  :DDDD 

Thanks everyone! 🙂