DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

Re: WorldWide Geo Ride Perth WA

hello i need too host a meeting next week and i need a money too do that right away

Level 8

@dorismarf112 you don't need money to submit a Meet-up on Connect you can go here and follow the easy steps here

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/create?type=GEO_WALK&city=ChIJc9U7KdW6MioR4E7fNbXwBAU

happing guiding regards @DavidTito

@dorismarf112 wrote:

hello i need too host a meeting next week and i need a money too do that right away

Level 8

@SalmaanN Thank you for that, yes I would love to see your city bicycle cycling the paths, I actually have some examples below check it out 

@BishowvijayaP @HelloSamsonR @YK1001 @OSAMA @Osaka78forTRUMP

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @DavidTito..

Such an amazing idea.. This would be a new experience in Local Guides Meetup.. I would be lucky to be a part of this Worldwide Local Guides Geo Ride Meetup.. 🙂

Satellite typeSatellite type

Default typeDefault type

View map selection typeView map selection type

or a planed tripor a planed trip

Level 8

This is fantastic, @DavidTito..  All the photos clearly describe the cycling routes in Google Maps.. I will try to create like this cycling routes in my place.. Thanks for sharing with us.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

@SalmaanN sounds great, and a great opportunity to more of your city surrounding  thank you I look forward to this my friend

@SalmaanN wrote:

This is fantastic, @DavidTito..  All the photos clearly describe the cycling routes in Google Maps.. I will try to create like this cycling routes in my place.. Thanks for sharing with us.. 🙂

Level 8

You are welcome, @DavidTito.. 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@SalmaanN sounds great, and a great opportunity to more of your city surrounding  thank you I look forward to this my friend

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

Good luck for tomorrow, @DavidTito. Hope it goes awesome. Kind regards from Osaka78