PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

World Wide Recap - The 36 Annual Photowalk - Part 4!!

Amongst Parts 1, 2 and 3 there was the wonderful Farid Monti who ran the Southernmost walk of everyone in beautiful Argentina Tierra del Fuego. At the time of writing Farid had not supplied his walk information and he now has, the series of images he selected are so beautiful that I have created a Part 4 just for them.

Farid Monti at the drinking fountainFarid Monti at the drinking fountain
Farid is a Level 5 Local Guide who has been taking photos for some time. He worked with Panoramio and today in Google Maps. He moderates two Local Guides communities Tierra del Fuego and Buenos Aires. He lives in Tierra del Fuego and frequently visits Buenos Aires. He works in computer support for a TV factory. Adding places to maps and correcting others is his favourite part of being a Local Guide.

The photowalk began in the Plaza Islas Malvinas, thenfollowed the rambla shooting the boats and other things, practising with the fisheye lens, and ended up in the Lapataia National Park, where I met three foreigners, who joined the group of Photography.

I really need to visit this place one day. I'm quite determined to visit Antarctica too and I know one of the exploration ships leaves from Tierra del Fuego so you never know :).

boat and houses.jpgbuilding.jpgcarousel.jpgdock.jpglake.jpglake2.jpgmountain.jpgship.jpg

Great walk Farid!

Tierra del Fuego Province, Argentina
24 comments
Level 10

Re: World Wide Recap - The 36 Annual Photowalk - Part 4!!

@PaulPavlinovich I can not see any photo. Please update the post.

Connect Moderator

@AnuradhaP I have checked on two computers and a phone and I can see the photos in the post on all of them. Clear out your cache and try again, be patient they are full resolution - they do take a while to load.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich This is what I see. I checked the URLs of images and they are pointing to a Gmail account image(May be Google Drive). Log out from your Gmail account and see the post.

paul.jpg

Connect Moderator

I checked it from incognito. Interesting that you're seeing just the links. You should be seeing them linked to the gmail account because that's where the photos are in Google Photos but the album is public. Weird. I'll pull them out of the album and upload them, thanks @AnuradhaP

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Do not spend time on this. I am using a GSuite account and there are lots of restrictions on my account. I can not change that account and now I am facing lots of issues. I asked from Google to transfer my details another account and they are not allowing us to do it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich I am using normal Gmail account and still, I can not see it.

Connect Moderator

How about now @Anonymous @AnuradhaP ? I've uploaded all the images to the post itself instead of trying to link them.

A lot of people find our the hard way they should never use a G-Suite account for anything other than what they were given it for. Causes all sorts of dramas. If you leave the school or company that is linked to the G-Suite account you'll lose the account and everything connected to it.

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Thanks, now I can see. Yes, GSuite is giving lots of issues, I am going to create a new account now. I will lose everything I did, but it will be helpful in future. 

Connect Moderator

@PaulPavlinovich Nice Photo walk with @FaridTDF . He is a amazing photographer i know.

But dear friend @PaulPavlinovich  you can linked previous RECAP post here. 

[RECAP]- The ''36'' Walk at Comilla, Bangladesh.

Happy Guiding ..