HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: What are your tips for first-time meet-up hosts?

@coderinn wrote:

This is very difficult to organize a meet up in Lahore Pakistan . Guys Please Tell me any body did real local guides meetup in lahore

before ? Please tell me . Thanks

Why is it difficult to arrange a meetup @coderinn? There are lots of great tips in this hot to article https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/how-to 

If there is something specific you're finding difficult let me know and I'll see how I can help.

Regards

Paul

Level 7

Great and incouraging for all.

Level 1

Just try to be normal have positive thoughts think good chill with the one your with to the core make some mischief enjoy the day to the core dress up well be practical thats all about it the last one make each and every minute as a memories wooooooow  

Level 7

Hi all,

Delighted the first ever Google meet up in Gort has been approved. Gort is located on the West Coast of Ireland. I have started to share the event on a few places( FB, Twitter, Google +) So far the only activity I can see is on Facebook.

Interested to find out what I can do( better) to get engagement on the Google side, I am a bit puzzled. Below is the link ( also the time says it is IS time)

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/put-gort-on-the-google-map

Thank your for your tips and experience!

Katleen

Level 7

Hi all,

Bumping this up, anyone can give me some feedback?

Thank you,

Katleen

Level 6

Estimada @KatleenB, deseo ayudar, pero, puedes ser un poco más específica en lo que deseas ayuda?

@KatleenB wrote:

Hi all,

Bumping this up, anyone can give me some feedback?

Thank you,

Katleen

Level 10

Hello! Thanks for your helping here. So I'm in process of starting the "official" meet-up for St. Pete, Florida. Lucky for me I own and run a wedding and event venue, for about 10 years now, called NOVA535.com so I'm (blushing) kinda good at hosting events. What do I need to do from here to be the official meet up for my home city of St. Pete? My native city. I host a weekly meeting for business owners and entrepreneurs, really anyone who is positive, and so most every Thursday we are at NOVA 535. Open bar, great people and this meetup would fit perfectly alongside. Whether it's part or just before, we can polish those details. I'm eager to always help and make things better for us all. Thanks!

Level 10

Level 10

good advice about sharing your time and energy with all your guests, as the shy ones (is that possible for a guide to be shy??) need a bit more 'love" to feel welcome. thanks!

Level 10

Hi @HelloJess @MichaelSNovilla @CairoG @KatleenB @ my tips is :

#1 the host create the meet up to increase LG Brotherhood each other

#2 the participants of meet up can understand the spirit of Volunteer,