OSAMA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: WORLD WIDE GEO WALK MEETUP , DISCOVER THE HIDDEN GEMS IN YOUR CITY 💎

Great @OSAMA@.I'm not in a hurry friend I'm still recovering.Thank you bud😉👍👏👏👏🇪🇸🇪🇭🇪🇸🇪🇭🇪🇸🇪🇭🇪🇸🇪🇭🍤🍤🍤🍤🍤

Level 7

@OSAMA

Yes I am. 

@SovitaD

@BishowvijayaP

You are not alone. Let's meet up. 👍

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA, are you taking over @HelloSamsonR and organizing a global World Wide GEO Walk "Discover the Hidden Gems in Your City" Meetup? You will make @HelloSamsonR so proud and deeply honored. Your reputation here on Connect will surely get even Local Guides from Antarctica (if there are any) walking because of your personal magnetic personality and charm.

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 9

I'm supporting to this idea @OSAMA. I like to encourage local guides to host meet-ups and, this time we will make more from Sri Lanka on 26th 🙂

Level 9

Welcome Welcome Nepal 🙏🙌🙏

@Jnjoe 🙏🙌🙏

@Jnjoe wrote:

@OSAMA

Yes I am. 

@SovitaD

@BishowvijayaP

You are not alone. Let's meet up. 👍

Level 9

🙏🙌🙏🙌 @KarenVChin 🙌🙏🙌🙏

My Amazing Friend your words make me and all Connect feel Great , and it's perfect way to start my Week 🙏🙌🙏🙌🙏

We decided to make this this World Wide Meetups long time ago when @TraciC  Announced the new Points System and we celebrate that system and send us

back to Street Boys 🙌

we think of new way to engage and make the Local guide Program more and more engaging and motivating the brilliant Amazing Connect  proactive Superstar @HelloSamsonR suggest & started it and we will continue this World Wide MEETUPS , you will make one soon 😉

This will bring our communities together and make us Connect more and more ,

Thank you again wonderful Karen 😊

@KarenVChin wrote:

@OSAMA, are you taking over @HelloSamsonR and organizing a global World Wide GEO Walk "Discover the Hidden Gems in Your City" Meetup? You will make @HelloSamsonR so proud and deeply honored. Your reputation here on Connect will surely get even Local Guides from Antarctica (if there are any) walking because of your personal magnetic personality and charm.

Cheers,

Karen 

Level 9

@IlankovanT my brother you are one of the first who encourage me personaly to make more and more Meetup , your support means alot , 🙏🙌🙏🙌😊🙏🙌🙏🙌

Let me clarify something for ALL 

When I mention you Ilan and @KarenVChin 

I mention as you are my Close  friends that I am proud of before becoming Connect Moderators  , 

For me you are like my brother and Karen like my sister thank you guys you make my Day 😢😊☺️🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ey @OSAMA...Mr.Prawn...I'm still alive...what's happening here?...hahahahahhah 😀😁😂🤣🤣😄😁😉👏👏👏👏.

My Ronda GeoWalk is waiting for confirmation.

Do I encourage you too for fun and make things...ehh..?🍤🍤🍤🍤🤣

Level 9

Thanks for the kind words @OSAMA 🙂 🙂

Level 9

You're Welcome 😁😁😁 @IlankovanT 

@IlankovanT wrote:

Thanks for the kind words @OSAMA 🙂 🙂