cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Connect Moderator

Re: Tidal Island Geo Walk

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@Sandra1961

Jangan lupa recapsnya ditunggu dan foto fotonya.

@NunungAfuah@BudionoS

Apa kabarnya? Ada meet up apakah?

@PaDeSSo Bagaimana kabarnya?

Hi @AgoesSantosa, due to personal business, I will only join meet ups near me. Recently, I have my personal project. However, doing contribution on G.maps is still my things to do everyday. I hope I can see you in a person soon.  πŸ™‚

Regards,

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 8

@NunungAfuah

I am glad to hear you are OK, miss in a couple of days in Group.

Hope you are doing well with your bussines and real life.

Good Luck and success always.

@NunungAfuah wrote:

@AgoesSantosa wrote:

@Sandra1961

Jangan lupa recapsnya ditunggu dan foto fotonya.

@NunungAfuah@BudionoS

Apa kabarnya? Ada meet up apakah?

@PaDeSSo Bagaimana kabarnya?

Hi @AgoesSantosa, due to personal business, I will only join meet ups near me. Recently, I have my personal project. However, doing contribution on G.maps is still my things to do everyday. I hope I can see you in a person soon.  πŸ™‚

Regards,

Level 8

@Sandra1961

When you have done with tge recaps, let me know.

I want to see the beautiful place, tidal island, maybe someday I can visit on there.

@Sandra1961 wrote:
Tidal Island Geo Walk

Sumberkima

Sumberkima, Gerokgak, Buleleng Regency, Bali, Indonesia

@February 04, 2018 @ 07:00 (WITA)

Most of you probably never heard about Gili Putih, a tidal island on Java Sea off Sumberkima Beach at Buleleng Regency, Singaraja on the north of Bali. The low tide will be at 7.28 am and the high tide will be at 13.57, so we have over 5 hours to walk across. It's a long walk though, but we can take a glass bottom boat to reach the place. You can do snorkelling during high tide or you can join the the All You Can Eat Durian festival in town or you can just relaxing on the beach watching the island submerging under the water. Bring your own gear for your activities including meals and drinks while waiting for the next low tide at 18.49. You're free to stay as long or as short as you want to. There will be participants leaving from Denpasar and you only need the share the petrol cost only. Meeting point at Denpasar will be informed soon. See you all on Sunday.

RSVP here

Level 8

Level 8

but the location is pinned on the harbour. It's an island, somebody else is taking an easier way out to add it. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„οΏ½Gili Putih, a Tidal IslandGili Putih, a Tidal Island

The place wasn't created when we went there. What to do now @AgoesSantosa? Move the pin

Bali Local Guides contribute to give back to the community.
Level 8

@Sandra1961 what your referring to is a sandbar that will have tidal movements which means that surface won't be consistent due to the sand changing use my Google Maps reference I have embedded in my previous suggestion, this will much easier and practical for future revisits and Public people  around the world for years to come 

@Sandra1961 wrote:

but the location is pinned on the harbour. It's an island, somebody else is taking an easier way out to add it. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„οΏ½Gili Putih, a Tidal IslandGili Putih, a Tidal Island

The place wasn't created when we went there. What to do now @AgoesSantosa? Move the pin