Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] World Wide Cafe Walk 2018

You are welcome @BishowvijayaP!

And thank you very much for your support 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @HiroyukiTakisawa and @Christine_T for organizing this.

may I only add, that some pictures from Heilbronn are in fact taken the next day in Leipzig 😉.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir!

About live stream, @Christine_T supported me a lot. It was the awesome experience for us.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @TorM!!

I saw your video many times. I love it 🙂

Connect Moderator

I made this SV through this meet-up.  Pono books & time

Level 7

It was such a pleasure having you, @BishowvijayaP, and other motivated local guides in Nepal with us for the Cafe Walk!

Thank you so much for participating!

Level 7

Thank you for always being there with the Live Streaming, @Sagir!

I will post the Live Streaming videos soon so everyone can also watch.

Level 7

Thank you so much for joining in the Cafe Walk, @TorM!

No worries that some picture were taken the next day. For local guides the cafe walk never ends. 😉

I really enjoyed the beautiful pictures from Germany!

Connect Moderator

How Awesome @HiroyukiTakisawa @Christine_T for organizing and putting this global  WW Cafe Walk together!  You must be soo proud in having so many Local Guides communities participating globally. = )

My only request is for you to update your video and remove the Local Guides logo in the first 3 seconds immediately.  Unless you have received written permission from Google to use the Local Guides logo, you cannot use it according to the Local Guide Program Terms and Conditions:

The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Do not use the Local Guides logo, pin, or any other Google imagery in any of your online or offline materials without expressed written permission. 

Cheers,

Karen

Level 7

@KarenVChin

Thank you for letting us know.

I had seen videos with it before so I thought it would be ok and told Hiroyuki not to worry about it but he made a version without it just in case.
We'll take down the video immediately and replace it with the one without the Local Guide logo.