Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] World Wide Cafe Walk 2018

Thank you for telling me @KarenVChin

I updated it:-)

Level 7

This time for the Worldwide Cafe Walk we were able to organize a few YouTube Live Streaming events with the help of our amazing meet-up hosts.

During the Live Streaming, groups of Local Guides were able to share their Cafe Walk experience in real-time with other Local Guides around the world joining in from home and/or other groups of Local Guides who were also having their own Cafe Walk experience at the same time in other parts of the world!

A million thanks to all the Local Guides who helped make the Live Streaming happen!

It was amazing to be able to connect real-time with people all over the world to share our love of cafes.

Feel free to check out how the live streaming went. 😉

Heilbronn, Germany

(Heilbronn event organized by @TorM)

Sydney, Australia & Iwate, Japan

(Sydney Cafe Walk organized by @JustineOBrien and Iwate event organized by @HiroyukiTakisawa, live streaming with @Christine_T)
(Many thanks to @Surendra for setting up the Live Streaming for Sydney and Iwate)

Lagos, Nigeria & Sydney, Australia

(Lagos Cafe Walk organized by @HelloSamsonR and Sydney Cafe Walk organized by @JustineOBrien)

Level 9

Hello @HiroyukiTakisawa

Thanks for sharing with us the beautiful recap post ☺

Connect Moderator

Thanks @Christine_T @HiroyukiTakisawa for understanding and quickly resolving this.

Only Google has the right, ownership to use the Local Guides logo. If you did or do see someone other than Google, it’s mostly likely not the correct use, or the proper branding, of the Local Guides logo. Google or someone aware of the Local Guides logo branding policy, like me, will contact and ask the individual to remove the Local Guides logo effective immediately.

If the individual still decides to not do make the corrective update, Google has the right to remove the individual from the Local Guides Program according to the Program rules.

Cheers,

Karen

@Christine_T wrote:

@KarenVChin

Thank you for letting us know.

I had seen videos with it before so I thought it would be ok and told Hiroyuki not to worry about it but he made a version without it just in case.
We'll take down the video immediately and replace it with the one without the Local Guide logo.

Level 9

Bls: [Recap] World Wide Cafe Walk 2018

thanhks for sharing @HiroyukiTakisawa

Level 8

@HiroyukiTakisawa wrote:

I made this SV through this meet-up.  Pono books & time

Cool. Thanks

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Badruddeen

You are welcome @Masbi @Haseeb 🙂

Level 10

Thank you @HiroyukiTakisawa & @Christine_T this is a fantastic recap. Great job well done, am so wowed seeing this post. Lots of happy faces everywhere. This is indeed was definitely an awesome moments for all :).

Level 7

Thank YOU, @HelloSamsonR!

Agreed, it is so amazing seeing all the happy faces from around the world as they enjoy eating, drinking, and talking in a cafe.

Thank you for helping so much in making this a successful worldwide meet-up!

Level 7

Great mega recap! @HiroyukiTakisawa

I really enjoyed the meet here in Lagos, Nigeria

And the coffee was awesome!