DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [Recap] WW Photo Walk Perth

@DavidTito It's great Dear, Very nice Photos Gallery. Thanks a lot! Sharing with us.

Best Regards

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Hello @DavidTito,

A very interesting point of view from the see. It´s great to see how everything looks on your 360º photos and video :)))

I you have perfect catch the Beauty of Perth.

Congratulations, you have done great!!!

Good Evening fromt the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Congratulations @DavidTito on your successful meet up and your blue line!! You've taken awesome photos 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

wow awesome meetup my bro @DavidTito proud of you who continue your meetup with yourself. nice recap, nice 360 pics, nice video! you did it very well! and you successfully shows to the world the beauty of Perth! great job bro!

Level 10

Awesome, @DavidTito. 360 speed boat video is amazing. So fast and smooth. Looking forward to next time we get a chance to meet-up. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 8

@LucioV Thank you, The Tour I created took some time but well worth it, and I'm excepting your solution because now I feel even more Proud thank you @LucioV I'm glad 

you enjoyed it, I add My Google Maps Review links in each costume Location in the Legend that takes you to my actual Real Review, @LucioV This was my chance to really 

showcase Perth I loved it thanking

@LucioV wrote:

Wow @DavidTito you made an impressive work!

A complete photographic tour, along with a blue line generation! 🙂

Really a nice showcase!

you again so much 

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP thanks, bro yeah I had the greatest day for a Meet up

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Awesome, @DavidTito. 360 speed boat video is amazing. So fast and smooth. Looking forward to next time we get a chance to meet-up. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 8

@BudionoS Thank you, This was a Great opportunity for me to really show everyone here about Perth, I couldn't miss this for world and I Hope there's

@BudionoS wrote:

wow awesome meetup my bro @DavidTito proud of you who continue your meetup with yourself. nice recap, nice 360 pics, nice video! you did it very well! and you successfully shows to the world the beauty of Perth! great job bro!

another one, One Day 

so I can Prepare something more spectacular 

Level 8

@ValeriaA_ Thank you so much, I'm, more so happy everyone has found my guidelines simple to follow eg (blue line) thank you I am glad you enjoyed

@ValeriaA_ wrote:

Congratulations @DavidTito on your successful meet up and your blue line!! You've taken awesome photos 🙂

it 

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria Thank you so much, I did put lots of work into this being a Showcase and everyone it easy to follow my guidelines easy to follow which is so great, in interpretations aspect, I'm so happy that everyone

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hello @DavidTito,

A very interesting point of view from the see. It´s great to see how everything looks on your 360º photos and video :)))

I you have perfect catch the Beauty of Perth.

Congratulations, you have done great!!!

Good Evening fromt the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

here is enjoying it