Justine2807's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Recap Sydney Australia Showcase Your city. WW photo walk

Hello @Haseeb

It is so kind of you to comment here with such lovely words that really show your happiness in sharing the beauty of our city in this wonderful worldwide showcase. 

So much fun for everyone to see all the wonders of every place shared in the Local Guides Connect World wide Meetup. It will be great for you to see Sydney in your travels. 

I look forward to seeing Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia too. Also many thanks for sharing Dubai with us too. 

This is so exciting and fun. So much to see. Thanks again for your kindness. 

Cheers

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

You are most welcome to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia at any of your available times. We can set up a Malaysia-Australia Meetup 🙂

Level 8

Hello @Justine2807

Awesome Recap Dear. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos. I am very happy that your meetup went good. 

Greetings from Nepal !

Level 10

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thank you so very much for all your true-blue Aussie support for everyone around the world. You do so much so kindly and with such happy spirit of Connect and the reality of Google Maps Local Guides family connection! Many Kudos to you!! 

Thanks also for your kindness here to, always being able to say all the right words along with the very best actions in all you do! Thank you for being you!  

I hope you can join the Google Maps Album for Sydney as well. Here

Plus it is super to see your Google Maps Local Guides Worldwide Photowalk recap video to showcase the beauty of your city in Buss.... Thanks for showing us the shine and sensational beauty there in Busselton Western Australia  too. 

I must join everyone who has told you today...  You are the best! 

Thanks again.

Cheers!

Best wishes

@Justine2807

(P.S. I will attach the video from Manoj as soon as he gets in touch! They are newConnect members keen to join the fun! Cheers! ) 

Level 10

Hello @AmarArora

You are very welcome, it is our pleasure to present the beauty of Sydney and to see the Beauty in every city in the Worldwide Photowalk. Thank you so very much for your kind comments and support. I really appreciate getting connected with every Google Maps Local Guides members everywhere. 

It is such an honour and totally tops fun and enjoyment plus to be a member of this awesome community and meet great kind people like you. 

It is fun to share reviews and read others, mark up support there on Google Maps for all the good ones and get excellent tips of super places to visit on Google Maps as well as being part of and reading excellent posts and articles on Connect as well. 

Then more fun in getting to share all from Google Maps and Local Guides Connect on again to so many places in Google+. In G+ Collections and G+ Communities. Then on again in Blogger (Where I have only just started a new Blog specifically for Google Maps Local Guides Connect posts) Then also sharing through YouTube and making new Connections networking wia G+ and Hangouts too. All about helping each other share and Connect Local businesses and Local tourist treasures, the beauty of our city! 

I Im so thankful for yours and everyone's contributions!  I hope you can join our Sydney Google Photos albums too. Here

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

@Justine2807 your meet-up was incredible!!!! amazing photos! I like Sidney! Very very beautiful city! 

Level 7

@Justine2807 thank you for sharing with us your beautiful world !! Sedney was such a magical place to be visited.. 

There is our Recap World Wide Photo Walk Tunisia : Feel you are at Sidi Bou  !! 

Level 8

@Justine2807 congratulation for successful meetup , so beautiful city showcase and i want to inform you very soon am going to visit your country. Amazing photos collection there chocolates looks yummy and that boat racing are awesome  

Thank you sharing these amazing photos of your city 

Level 10

Thank you @Haseeb

That sounds absolutely sensational. We must do that for sure. Make plans via Google Maps Local.Guides Connect and Hangouts for sure. We will share all the information via Google+ and Blogger too! 

Thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness. You Rock! Rock on! Stay strong! 

Keep in touch! 

Let's make I.T. happen! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

Hi @NirajBhusal

Thank you so so much for your kind comments, it was a beautiful day by Sydney Darling Harbour and the Worldwide Photo walk Meetup to showcase the beauty of your city went very well. 

We are so lucky with our Android  phones for excellent sharp clear pictures and having unlimited photos through Google Photos. Plus I was lucky enough to also get extra storage as we all do,  being one of the many gifts to us from Google Maps Local Guides. 

So thank you for your kind comments on my photos. As stated above it is a combination effort the beautiful landscape, the excellent tools and the sensational Google Photos team too. 

I am looking forward to seeing and sharing your very talented photography skills. I always enjoy your amazing beautiful country so brilliantly captured by an expert like you making the photographs even more amazing! They will be shared along with your Connect recap, as we all do, to  Google+ and Blogger

with our Videos and Movies into YouTube as well. 

Best wishes

@Justine2807