SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [Recap] Pre Summit Food Crawl

Thank you very much @SoniaK ,

About me I am very optimistic and know there are a Wisdom for not attending this year and do my best to attend Summit 18 🙂

And sure @LucioV & @HelloSamsonR do the same and if we get selected I will wear Flowers with you 😁🎉😁🎉😁

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

P.S: you are great you are great you are great you are great you are great 🙂

Level 10

What a memorable time for you @SoniaK. Though I was no a participant but I can guess that the Summit duration is very very short.

Connect Moderator

Hahahahaha.....

@OSAMA, who knows what lies ahead of us. All we can do is to keep hope, and leave the rest to Allah. 🙂

Level 9

No one Know @SoniaK 😊😁😊😁😊😁

Keep smiling 😁😁😁

Connect Moderator

Lol.. it was quite funny how the delays and everything meant that we were all travelling into downtown SF all at the same time! Sorry I didn't recognised you initially.. I was still tired from lack of sleep on the plane.. and Alejandra getting Andraz and I on a walk/chat at the back of the plane! 

PS - My tagging is not working properly so I didn't want to accidentally tag the wrong person! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Connect Moderator

You are cordially excused @AdrianLunsong. Although I still cant believe that I met someone at the airport for the first time in my life, waving at him and he gave me a blank look. It was kinda embarrassing for a girl, you know. But @AlejandraMaria made it up for you. And @Andras_H didn't care for the Bangladeshi or Spanish or English people and just flew away with his friend. What to do! 😛

But I loved it that out share of fun started right after we stepped on San Francisco. Thanks to Ivan, who helped me find you guys. And meeting @Shirni at the airport clearly proved how much we were going to have the next 9 days. I was thrilled, excited, happy and nervous, all at the same time. And I loved all those state of my mind. 🙂

Level 9

Yes @SoniaK !

We started our Summit in the aeroport, was really funny an exciting  to meet each other on the way to San Francisco 😁😁😀. How we sent photos to recognize each other 😂😂.

First @AdrianLunsong, then @Andras_H (in the last mins, running to not lose the plane), the jorney was long and as Adrián said we had time to sleep and  walk and talk in the plane.

And once in San Francisco we lost @Andras_H (in amisterious extrange way 😂😁😂😁) and was very funny how we found you @SoniaK at the airport. Messages and more messages even Ivan and more attendes  helping from the distance 😂😂😂

And talking and talking we took the worng direction and luck wanted us to met  @Shirni and Marcus.

We will never forget that day...

Level 8

@SoniaK I enjoyed having the opportunity to meet you all in that pre summit food crawl since it wasn't possible to me go to Yosemite. 

The food was nice and the company even better. 

A big hug from Barcelona

Anna

Connect Moderator

Thank you @AnnaBcn and @AlejandraMaria for your wonderful comments. Do any of you have any photos of food from the dinner by any chance? If yes, can u pls add those to the album?

Thank you. 🙂

Level 9

@SoniaK, I was talking and talking. .. And didn't take any photo.. Sorry.