HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Recap - Nigeria The Worldwide Food Crawl

Hello Everybody and Welcome to the Worldwide Food Crawl Nigeria. 

In attendance at the Worldwide Food Crawl event held in Lagos, Nigeria was @Mayford a very active member of the Nigerian Local Guides community and Dayo who was introduced into the Local Guides Program by Isaac. Both the 3 of us came out on this day to help make an impact in our community by sourcing out Local Restaurants who served and offer Local Cuisines so we could provide helpful and accurate details on the kind of content they offer by visiting, seeing and tasting as well in order to help travellers, tourists e.t.c get the right information from where ever they are. Finally we discovered an indigenous African restaurant, newly opened offering the kind of content we were sourcing for. We visited and we saw different varieties and ranges of meal. The name of the restaurant is Ibile Foods Restaurant & Lounge, the  place is still pending and waiting to be added to the Google maps I will update this post as soon as it is added. As Local Guides, we entered the restaurant and patronize the restaurant the same way a normal customer will. We saw different delicacies and couldn't even make a choice at first  :). Finally we made our choice and we proceeded to the table to enjoy our sumptuous meal and oh my oh my, this is the best African/ Indigenous restaurant I have ever been to all my life thanks to Worldwide Food Crawl Event. Their food was good 😋. The food was also much and in overall very cheap and extremely affordable for any kind of person :-). Now let's head to the detailed and helpful information to help the visitors, travellers and tourists as you know the purpose of this meetup was to go out crawl for a food and give a first hand information about your experience. If you would love to visit this restaurant, please check Google Maps for the review. 

Here are some of the Food Photos and you can find more in the album link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5M36bu9B5ZOc93Yo1

Ewa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local CuisineEwa Agoyin. One of Nigeria's Main Local Cuisine

Nigerian Jollof also known as party rice.Nigerian Jollof also known as party rice.

Dayo Looking Excited enjoying Nigerian JollofDayo Looking Excited enjoying Nigerian Jollof

Group Selfie

Nigerian White Rice Laced with vegetables and spicy turkeyNigerian White Rice Laced with vegetables and spicy turkey

Assorted Spiced up meatsAssorted Spiced up meats

Lagos, Nigeria
36 comments
Level 10

Re: Recap - Nigeria The Worldwide Food Crawl

@HelloSamsonR wow . feel hungry . hope one day lunch or dinner with you bro 🙂

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

@MahabubMunna wrote:

@HelloSamsonR wow . feel hungry . hope one day lunch or dinner with you bro 🙂

Hahaha @MahabubMunna You can enjoy the virtual should incase you can't handle the hunger anymore. Yes bro I can't wait to have a meetup with you sometimes in the future, let's look towards the coming days 🙂 

Level 9

Yummy Yummy Meetup  bro @HelloSamsonR I like all the dishes 👍👍

And of course the excitement of Dayo eating Jollaf 😁😁😁😁😁😁

i wish am with you guys 🙂

Many Greetings to you and all , 

@Mayford happy as always :-))))

Level 8

OMG ! @HelloSamsonR those dishes looks so delicious and it make feel hungry.  It seems like you guys had good time to gether.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.
Level 10

Hehehe, thank you @OSAMA . Thank you  :). Maybe next time we would have it together 

Level 10

@Jagadeesh_Reddy Hahhaha hope I don't get intro trouble making local guides salivate for a long time for this dishes. We had a great time, trust me it was fun and great. Thanks for your appreciation 🙂 

Level 9

The photos are AMAAAAZING 🏆🏅🏅🏅🏅

Is it new camera it from your new mobile !??? @HelloSamsonR 🙂

Sure bro one day we will make it 😁😁😁

Level 10

Hahaha @OSAMA is really funny. I took this Photos with my DSLR 😁.

Level 10

Got to see delicious food items from Nigeria. Without tasting I have chosen this one as my favourite.😀😁😂

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Nigerian Jollof also known as party rice.Nigerian Jollof also known as party rice.Thanks for sharing the recap with us @HelloSamsonR bro. You guys did a great job. 🙂