Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

[Recap]Hiroshima Blue Lines Meetups

This is the project to get virtual tour on whole the island "Hiroshima, Seto Inland Sea" in Japan.

瀬戸内海に浮かぶ「広島」の全島をSV化しよう

Blue Lines and DotsBlue Lines and Dots

Shared URL arround the island; here!

@potaro67 and I split up in the island from 14-16 May 2018. potaro67 made a lot of Blue Lines on the coastline(roads). He is one of the greatest Blue Line maker with THETA V + Video Mode and I took 20 shots of 360 photos with my iPhone7 by Ball Chain Trick.

• Observation from Mt. Otoyama(312m, the highest mountain)

• Port of Kamanokoshi, beach

You can see other contributions(movie,review,editting...etc) during our meetups.MyMaps; 48 Hours in Hiroshima.

MyMaps 48 Hours in HiroshimaMyMaps 48 Hours in Hiroshima

Link

@Yohanad @VicL1 @Atsukot I strongly desire permission to use embedding code of MyMaps as well as Street View.

I also do not forget to share the informations regarding wheelchair accessibility, because May 17 is Global Accessibility Awareness Day.

広島・江の浦港フェリー待合所広島・江の浦港フェリー待合所

Link

This is Meetups, not just a Meetup. Anyone can join this project whenever you want.Now! grab your Theta V or Smartphone and make blue lines or dots. This is Lists of places that I've shared. It is helpful to travel to Hiroshima island and Marugame-City. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to tag me. You can find out my nickname just to use "_toyo"(underbar toyo)

Good Luck!!
Toyo

日本、香川県丸亀市広島町江の浦
11 comments
Level 5

Re: [Recap]Hiroshima Blue Lines Meetups

This is very cool, @Anonymous and @potaro67! Thank you so much for sharing. 🙂

I'll see about embedding My Maps and let you know later.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, @Yohanad I wait and wait patiently.

Hug!

Toyo

Level 10

かなり青線化しましたよー

2018.06.03塩飽諸島青線化成果.png

地図はこちら。 

本島だけは公式のストリートビューです。そして公式のみです。

その他の、広島・手島・小手島および海上すべての青線と青点は、今回のミートアップで撮影したものです。すばらしー!

さて、今後ですが、

@Anonymousさんは本島の細かいところを紹介することに興味を持っています。

私は牛島の青線制覇だなあ。

Level 10

裏技のお話をします。

以下の、徒歩でシングル撮影した写真が青線化したことは、多大な利益があるのです。

この一連のラインは、車道とクロスするようにしてあります。「ストリートビューカー」で撮影したものと繋ぎたかったからです。

しかし、点のままではストリートビュー上で行き来できませんでした。

徒歩の分が青線化することではじめて、Click to go で繋がったのです。

徒歩撮影の分には青線化を拒む要素(時間掛け過ぎとかいろいろと)があるので、

比較的キレイなこの直線部分だけを別のリスティングにすることで青線化したのでした。

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

This is the project to get virtual tour on whole the island "Hiroshima, Seto Inland Sea" in Japan.

瀬戸内海に浮かぶ「広島」の全島をSV化しよう

Blue Lines and DotsBlue Lines and Dots

Shared URL arround the island; here!

@potaro67 and I split up in the island from 14-16 May 2018. potaro67 made a lot of Blue Lines on the coastline(roads). He is one of the greatest Blue Line maker with THETA V + Video Mode and I took 20 shots of 360 photos with my iPhone7 by Ball Chain Trick.

• Observation from Mt. Otoyama(312m, the highest mountain)

• Port of Kamanokoshi, beach

You can see other contributions(movie,review,editting...etc) during our meetups.MyMaps; 48 Hours in Hiroshima.

MyMaps 48 Hours in HiroshimaMyMaps 48 Hours in Hiroshima

Link

@Yohanad @VicL1 @Atsukot I strongly desire permission to use embedding code of MyMaps as well as Street View.

I also do not forget to share the informations regarding wheelchair accessibility, because May 17 is Global Accessibility Awareness Day.

広島・江の浦港フェリー待合所広島・江の浦港フェリー待合所

Link

This is Meetups, not just a Meetup. Anyone can join this project whenever you want.Now! grab your Theta V or Smartphone and make blue lines or dots. This is Lists of places that I've shared. It is helpful to travel to Hiroshima island and Marugame-City. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to tag me. You can find out my nickname just to use "_toyo"(underbar toyo)

Good Luck!!
Toyo

Well done Toyo

Keep it up. #LetsGuide

Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

こんばんは。スタッフォードさんの発言で大注目なのは、"...video mode is also available in Publish API..."の部分だとおもいます。今後、対応するハードウェアが増えるという意味だと思いますが、対応するデスクトップ・ツールが出てくると、青線2.0的な動きに発展すると思うのですよ。今は運任せ、SVA頼みみたいなところが問題です。

「自動結合オン」は個人的に絶対やりたくないこと。なので、申し訳ないですが、 @potaro67さんの取り組みを拝見させていただきます。申し訳ないことと言えばもう一つ。サミットで紹介されたスライド内の画像は当方が撮影したモノでしたね。青ドットの画像なのに。。。今年のサミットはVideo Modeが主要なテーマ。面白くない人も多いでしょう。

Anonymous
Not applicable

Caption; 王頭山ハイキングコースにて撮影

上の写真、何の実かご存知でしょうか。家庭菜園などをやっておられる方ならご存知でしょうけど、そのような優雅な趣味と無縁なモノにとっては、初めて見る果実(いや、たぶん「食えるものでしょう」ってことで)でした。

あれから間もなく一ヶ月、この間に得た情報を少しでも還元すべく、普段お世話になっているYAMAPにアプリ用の地図として登録して頂きました。※アプリも含めてアプリ専用のオフライン地図として利用可能です。

YAMAP地図; 広島(香川県)・手島・小手島(Link)

Google Mapsと異なり、電波圏外であっても上空の開けた場所であれば、現在地を端末の位置情報を元に教えてくれます。また、その日の歩いた軌跡を記録してくれる優れもの。初心者向けの設計なので、山中ではGoogle Mapsを補完する働きをしてくれますよ。

あ、脱線しました。スミマセン。

YAMAPの記録を見ていると、「5年ぶり」と言う方が王頭山を訪問なさいました。読み進めると、冒頭の果実は「キウイ」であることが判明。こうして写真を眺めていると、じわーっと唾が出てきました。(きたないなぁ)

そして、このキウイを発見した地点は、 @potaro67さんの青線ストリートビューにしっかりと記録されているものです。

大衆演劇の城山温泉が気になる。potaro67さん、またレポートおねがいしますね~。

※バス停の件は、やっちゃったことはしょーがないので、どなたか良心的な方が編集なさると思うので、ツッコミどころとして置いておきます。乗換案内のプログラムは面白そうだけど、細かいことは苦手なタイプです。

Level 10

@Anonymousさん、バス停は、例のプログラムに丸亀市が参加するまでは大事な情報ですから、放っておきますよ。

ビーチリゾートもそのままで。

城山温泉は一度宿泊しました。旅の一座が公演しているのよねぇ。

その日は大きな温泉が入浴できなくて、「温泉一回無料券」みたいなものをもらった記憶があるのだけど、どこにいってしまったことやら。

Level 10

This is really a great job @Anonymous! Reminds me the days of Half Dome 🙂

Congratulations!