BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Worldwide Photowalk Surabaya Zoo

@nyahkece and @NicoDe, you guys are very cute. I wonder we will have a fun meet up very soon! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 9

Hello @BudionoS
di kl kita orang panggil cerita2 macam ni 'cantik giler bro'
😄

Love all your pictures & happy faces around @NunungAfuah also looks cool, best of luck in all your future endeavors 

Level 9

Hello my dear @BudionoS,

We can see all of you had an incredible meet-up, smiles on every faces 😉 And lovely photos like the one with  Sylvia Natalia your ticket coordinator.

And a lot of participants!!!!

We can see the fantastic vegatation you have in Surabaya, probably because of the rain and warm weather.

You and @NunungAfuah are fantastic in the pic :))))))

I am really happy to see that you have and incredible meet-up.

Thanks for this travel to Surabaya 😉 It´s Beautiful with happy  warm people.

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 8

Thanks Gus @BudionoS for this event. Lovely place we have chosen. Surabaya Zoological garden is the most valueble place for recreation. Also, the cheapest one. and in

capital of East java.

DSCF6616.jpg

and... this is me

@hamidcorp@hamidcorp

You can find small lake in this place... heuheu

DSCF6619.jpg

And in that time, there were also a lot of kindergarden student who has a contest among their school

DSCF6620.jpg

DSCF6630.jpg

and the place is also clean and shady

DSCF6621.jpg

speech for the boss

DSCF6622.jpg

so.... in a few moment, sometimes we get bored, selfie is able to upsize the mood

@hamidcorp@hamidcorp

And kids also can take a nice little boat in the mini pool

DSCF6634.jpg

and if you get tired, u can rent a mini electric motorcycle

Kebun Binatang SurabayaKebun Binatang Surabaya

And mini swimming pool is available for kids

Kebun Binatang SurabayaKebun Binatang SurabayaKebun Binatang SurabayaKebun Binatang Surabaya

Level 8

Here' some additional picture inside and around KBS.

Sleepy child among entry line ready to enter the zooSleepy child among entry line ready to enter the zoo

Pelikan bird.Pelikan bird.

Feeding timeFeeding time

FlamingoFlamingo

Screenshot_2018-03-02-11-56-41-021.jpeg

ParrotParrot

He's Mad!He's Mad!

SmileSmile

Om ngelamunn aja udah ngopi blon?Om ngelamunn aja udah ngopi blon?

Connect Moderator

It's nice meetup in Surabaya zoo @BudionoS congratulations for your successful photo walk.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Dear @BudionoS and Surabaya Local Guides, hope all's well. Great to see you all getting together. Thank you for sharing your beautiful city. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

Level 10

Hello  @BudionoS

What a wonderful Google Maps Local Guides Connect Worldwide Photowalk to showcase the beauty of your city to the world meetup event we all had. I would like to thank you for taking the time to share the  Surabaya Zoo  with us. You all look like you are having a sensational time together. The animals that you have in the zoo are looking really good for their love. Thanks again for this showcase as it is a great part of the beauty of Surabaya, Indonesia. 

Congratulations to Nunung Afuah for just being appointed moderator at Local Guides Connect. That was a huge effort that Nunung travelled so far, 160km to get to be part of your meetup! Great work! 

Thank you all for making this an excellent meetup and many thanks again to you Photowalk at Surabaya Zoo! Google Local Guides in Indonesia!

I have shared it to Google+ here and here as well, Please feel free to Plus 1+ , comment and reshare from there too! 

Cheers! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 10

This is great @BudionoS! I love the photos you've taken, everyone looks so happy! You had a great time 🙂 It would be amazing to visit this place one day!

Congratulations on your amazing meet up and thanks for sharing your recap with us 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 10

@BudionoS

OH, thanks very much for the English version as well! 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG