LucioV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Scopri NAPOLI and Mangia NAPOLI meetups!

@DanielaBP , @LucioV  ( Casanova )

is The LG Legend am sure he inspire Google Maps to call Level Ten LG Legend 😊😊😊

Lsn I will tell u secret 🤐🤐

Lucio is one of my first supporter on the Connect when I start  😊 🤐🤐

Level 10

@OSAMA wrote:

@DanielaBP , @LucioV  ( Casanova )

is The LG Legend am sure he inspire Google Maps to call Level Ten LG Legend 😊😊😊

Lsn I will tell u secret 🤐🤐

Lucio is one of my first supporter on the Connect when I start  😊 🤐🤐

You are right bro! 🙂

But I'm not a casanova 😄

Level 8

This is the best thing you can sa y @LucioV for yourself and for your entire body.. . Ahahah

Level 8

Hi everyone!

While I'm packaging my luggages for leaving to Catania, where my other Community LG is, I've got finally 5 minutes to recap this wonderful days by my point of view.

First I want to thank @LucioV for being lovely, patient and very useful in order to fix everything in my organization. In Italy we use to say "engineers don't live, they work" and my preferred one is the living proof of these words.

If you need something, he does it for you in a while, and perfectly.

So he first saves the meet-up as well with the powerful help of @HelloJess, then he loves me like he does (lo-lo-loves me like he does ... so sorry!!!) and fixes everything.

Then I suppose that is more useful talking about the experiences we got in these two days.

I wanted to make Emanuele and Valerio and Virginia (Lucio already is an half napolitan) a real first impression of my city. So I preferred to walk by feet, use taxi and metro and sometimes Lucio's private car, as each napolitan does everyday. Telling the truth for being a real neapolitaner we'll have to take a some scooters too, but unfortunately I can't drive them and so...

While we're walking through my city, that I love more than my family, in a certain sense, I showed them its lovely mess, its energy, its colorful way of existing.

A very popular song "'A città 'e Pulecinella" says: "ma pecché so' 'nnamurato, pecché forse ce so' nnato" (why I'm love with Naples, maybe that's why I was born in there), but looking at Virginia and Emanuele' s eyes I realized that everyone can suddenly fall in love with my city: so powerful and astonishing.

We got a jewel and sometimes we make the terrible wrong to forget this.

So I choose to select the place in which Naples is honored:

Mario Avallone's La Stanza del Gusto, Mario chose to come back to Naples from Sicily 20 years ago, and never leaves this place again, even well knowing the consequences to be a Chef in here;

Enzo Coccia's Pizzaria La Notizia 53 (and 'o Sfizio d'a Notizia too) another big artist of gastronomy, who even works with the entire world Enzo chooses every day to be a part of Naples and to make his family live here. In the last months his first son, Andrea, started to work with him, initially at the entrance and know helping to fry the little pizzas;

Massimiliano Neri's Kukai Nibu, the first japanese restaurant of the city (maybe there was another first of it, JapOne, but it is brazilian and japanese, not only japanese). Massimiliano was a young super Top Model (he worked with Armani, Versace, Cavalli in French, Milan, NY) who decided with his sister Monica to open a little restaurant at the beginning of "Quartieri Spagnoli" the very famous and very popular Streets of Naples that connect the Ancient Center of the City with its upper part. In about 14 years Massimiliano and Monica make a real miracle, and now they have a huge restaurant in Naples that can guest more than 80 person and another one in Capri, and this is only the beginnings: Massimiliano, this time alone with his mother Silvana, is starting another adventure on september...

I choose for my beloved friend the best of Naples in order to charm them: and now they only have to come back to my city.

Our Volcano, the Vesevus, is magic. Now me, Vesevus and and the entire city have made a powerful spell on them: the only can back to me, and find out other gems in here!!!

Now I want to thank one of the most important person of my last months life: Filippo Zampaglione, a young empreneur and a real friend to me. Filippo reserved a wonderful room for Lucio and his family at Carten Napoli (his wonderful luxury rooms in the very nearby of Maschio Angioino) and found in the same palace a little apartment for Emanuele. His kindness is story, and I have to say a thing: maybe in a not too far future he can guest for free some of us LG in his hotel that is getting bigger and bigger.

Filippo is the perfect incarnation of our spirit: funny, always smiling against all odds and full of life, helpful to every one friends, guests, friends of friends and so on. He is a sort of little brother to me (we met only 5 months ago, but we work hard and love harder each other), and hopefully I'll work for him for a long, long time!

So, these were our two day in Naples: I truly hope you loved to listen to my words. 

Please come to my city, Naples is really one of the experience you can have.

@LucioV and I will be honored to showed you our love for my city!

#kudocouple does it better! ahahahah ahahahahahah ahahahahah

Level 9

@DanielaBP

And you are amazing Story teller 😊

Very nice Story , am sure @LucioV enjoy your City and he is already in love 💓   with Naples and  he visit Naples twice in short time 😁😊😁😉

Level 10

Level 8

Telling the truth is the fourth in this month @OSAMA 🙂

Level 10

A video recap, made by @manulele81 is live now! Check it out, but many others video are being uploaded in the Photo album!

Level 8

@LucioV don't you think that @manulele81 has been the Greatest?

Level 5

You two, @LucioV and @DanielaBP make me bad: you're too romantic to be true!