Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] PERTH AUSTRALIA WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Awesome, Seems very nice meetup and well selected places @DavidTito 

Level 8

Yes @MuhannadK thank you I'm looking forward to sharing more of my interest like these in the future  

@MuhannadK wrote:

Awesome, Seems very nice meetup and well selected places @DavidTito 

Level 8

Local Guides PerthLocal Guides PerthJohn van Bockxmeer, DavidTito, Osaka78John van Bockxmeer, DavidTito, Osaka78John van Bockxmeer, Osaka78John van Bockxmeer, Osaka78                                                                                                                                                                                               

Thanks again @HelloSamsonR I just like to [Recap] some photos from my [Recap] lol id like to share thanks 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Excellent meet-up @DavidTito  We are so happy Perth took part in this Worldwide Map Edit Walk. You all did well. Thanks to @Osaka78forTRUMP For his continuous  efforts as well in making this event a success. Thanks to John also who came to support this event. We are really happy and thanks for being part of this Worldwide Map Edit Team. We love all your contributions and your contributions in deed will make a  great impact in your community. Well done Guys.

Level 1

Good Job.Thank You