Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] - GEO Walk : "Info in Maps"

You're welcome brother @OmarBD.

Level 10

@Kamalhasnainee very good meetup , the pics speaks it , like those sweets , what are they called ?

Level 9

@AkmalB wrote:

Hi @Kamalhasnainee @ShafiulB and @OmarBD first of all you guys are looking awesome in your colorful shirts. 

Congratulations for the successful meet up which makes a great impact in your community. 

Rush malai is really mouth watering, I am going to find in Kuala Lumpur now......IN any of Bangladeshi restaurants. 

Beautiful photos, interesting recap story. 

Thanks

Have fun 

Yes brother @AkmalB Rash Malai is a Gems of Comilla, you may found in Kuala Lumpur also. Thank you so much for your kind interest about a famous food of Comilla, Bangladesh.

Kamalhasnainee

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 9

@NarenChandra wrote:

@Kamalhasnainee very good meetup , the pics speaks it , like those sweets , what are they called ?

Good question about the sweet item. @NarenChandra locally it's called 'Jelly Peyara' and 300 taka per kg. By the way thanks brother.

Kamalhasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

oh great you mentioned the price aswell , want to taste it . will do it some day soon @Kamalhasnainee

Level 9

You are most welcome brother @NarenChandra !

@NarenChandra wrote:

oh great you mentioned the price aswell , want to taste it . will do it some day soon @Kamalhasnainee

Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

Thanks @AkmalB And others for their nice comment...

@OmarBD just take a look here for another nice Picture from @SifathA (Alamin) mobile..IMG_20171028_130729_1.jpg

@LucioV I always take your Gift with me when I have any meetUp..  Did you see this...?

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@LucioV wrote:

Yes @ShafiulB I can see, and this makes me proud 🙂

@LucioV Its also make me proud My dear Friend!!! This is only one Local Guides sign for me.So I love this a lots.

Thanks again my dear..

Happy Guiding!!!!