SunPanupong's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Bangkok/Thailand Local Guides Meetup

@SanyaOdare Thanks! It was so fun. Wish you can visit Bangkok soon.

@SunPanupong Thanks for such a great meetup! It was so cool and had such a great program! Your meetup reminded me of the great feeling of Summit17. A nice bonus is that your dad is a professional photographer. I've never looked better in pictures!

Level 10

Level 10

Many thanks bro ! @MahabubMunna

Very much appreciated. I always arrange this kind of meetup to share my experience from the summits. I hope next meetup will be more fun ! @SanyaOdare

Sure! Please feel free to use. I created this template almost two years ago since the first meetup 😉 @KimberlyAnnG

You’re very welcome bro. Always enjoy looking back to our good days during Summit 17. @JosephDewey

Level 10

Hi @SunPanupong, your Dad's (Joe The Kop) photos looks amazing here in the meet-up and also in his local guides profile. @JoeTheCop Kudos!!

Level 10

You're welcome @JosephDewey! Sure, I'm adding visiting Bangkok to my lifetime TO DO LIST - straightaway.

@JosephDewey wrote:

@SanyaOdare Thanks! It was so fun. Wish you can visit Bangkok soon.

@SunPanupong Thanks for such a great meetup! It was so cool and had such a great program! Your meetup reminded me of the great feeling of Summit17. A nice bonus is that your dad is a professional photographer. I've never looked better in pictures!

Level 10

Congrats @SunPanupong! This is awesome. Thanks for giving me some great ideas for my next meetup here in General Santos City, Philippines!!  Keep on rocking, fellow OG!

Level 10

Level 9

Level 6

I've created a Line group for Bangkok Local Guides.

The link is:
http://line.me/R/ti/g/DAl989SW5f (open the link via phone)
If that doesn't work, you can add me with my account: germanrobert

I'm also hosting the Chula Geo Walk:

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/43edfc58ee6549639801fc20bd0d71c5

Greets Robert!

Line ID: germanrobert