DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: PhotoWalk Perth Meet-up

@AlejandraMaria Thank you for nice kind follow up 🙂 and I think 10 Photos is great amount 10 I can produce not a problem and A video in youtube format will definitely expect from me 🙂 I'm getting excited and as one of key a person in worldwide Meetup Events I appreciate all of your considerations consider it all done,

my kindly @AlejandraMaria

#PerthLocalGuides Host 

@AlejandraMaria wrote:

Hi @DavidTito

These days I will go through all the meet-ups approved preparing the Recap of Recaps Video 😊

(Probably you will read this message in different places, I want to be sure everyone read it 😀 😁)

It would be great if you will record yourself in your Meet-Up (or anywhere if it is not possible) and say  something like "Hello I am/we are (name of participants or community) from  City, Country and Continent" and upload the video  (later, when you can but before 1st of March) to  this share album  plus  a maximum of 10 photos of your city (the ones you will make in the Meet-Up) and we will Showcase the Beauty of your City in a collaborative video with the rest ones participating in this World Wide Photo Walk. 

I use a basic editor and 360º pics don´t work good… standars ones are better.

if you think 10 aren't enough you can upload  collages or animations as the ones made with google photos, but maximun upload 10 (sorry :)) plus the video.

Let´s do this together.

Good Afternoon from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@DavidTito 

Level 9

Thank you very much @DavidTito!

We want you in the video :))

Enjoy your meet-up,

Alejandra

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks again for your support to inspire Perth area #LocalGuides

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @samj @Njenga @mendozad27 @Omoreno @lukyjay @Anonymous @Anasvhora @JacquelinePauline @LjiggyS @AdrianWCT, hope all's well. PhotoWalk Perth Meet-up is on for World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World. You're invited and welcome to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Yes, you're welcome, @DavidTito. Looking forward to all the stories. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks again for your support to inspire Perth area #LocalGuides

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP in the Mymaps Legend I made costume drop pins that look like this image below in each custom drop  pin I've added a link that takes you to my actual Google Maps review with the Worldwide hashtags in them, but yeah what day, I'm going back down to Wild West Charters to do some more 360s along his jetty to do tour stitching  for on Boarding , 

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Yes, you're welcome, @DavidTito. Looking forward to all the stories. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

Level 10

Nicely done, @DavidTito. It's great you're helping the charter boats with 360's. Your speed boat 360 video is awesome. Kindest regards from Osaka78 🙂

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP in the Mymaps Legend I made costume drop pins that look like this image below in each custom drop  pin I've added a link that takes you to my actual Google Maps review with the Worldwide hashtags in them, but yeah what day, I'm going back down to Wild West Charters to do some more 360s along his jetty to do tour stitching  for on Boarding , 

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

@DavidTito wrote:

Level 8

@Osaka78forTRUMP I got two charter company’s on Google Maps I got his neighbor on jetty as well 

Level 10

Kudos, @DavidTito, well done. Kindest regards from Osaka78

@DavidTito wrote:

@Osaka78forTRUMP I got two charter company’s on Google Maps I got his neighbor on jetty as well