HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: PART 3 WORLDWIDE RECAP- THE WORLDWIDE MAP EDIT WALK

Hi @NareshDarji..

Thanks for your participation too.. And I must admit that the recap video is amazing, @HelloSamsonR.. 😊😊👌👌

Vellore Local Guides
Level 10

@SalmaanN wrote:

Hi @NareshDarji..

Thanks for your participation too.. And I must admit that the recap video is amazing, @HelloSamsonR.. 😊😊👌👌

Thank you @SalmaanN 😊😊

Level 10

Level 10

Hi @MuhannadK @MedRidaZ @BishowvijayaP  Please check out recap stories 😊😊. It's published now. 

Level 10

Thanks a lot @OSAMA bro. 😊😊😊

@OSAMA wrote:

Miss you @AnuradhaP 😊

Very nice photo @BishowvijayaP 😊😊😊

Level 10

Are all meet ups included here @HelloSamsonR bro? I had seen a lot of recaps after the completion of WWMEW but hadn't counted.

Actually I wanted to see all recaps in single post. Thank you so much that you fulfilled my wish.

Thanks to all the participants of this event. Thank you so much for checking my post too. 😀😁

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

Hi  @BishowvijayaP  Please check out recap stories 😊😊. It's published now. 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Thanks for the efforts you made to support this Worldwide Map Edit Walk. Connect only allows 20,000 characters maximum on a single post, it was not just possible to get everything on one post. I had written everything on Google Docs and I had like 200,000+ characters first, I had to reduce all my stories and all to be able to make this Recap. As it was a Worldwide Event and as well many communities participated, it was not just possible to put all in one post and as well I am not a machine to make a recap of all this event within a day or more or so :). It's a normal thing after your meet-up you make a Recap of which is generally advice by the Local Guides Team, so we could get the experience and glamour of how your meet-up went, but it was not your wish as the recap itself is a normal thing and everyone as well who participated and including me would want to see the recap. :). Have fun reading all the recap and experiences of all Local guides around the World and as well share your experiences with us how you benefitted from the Worldwide Event. 

Kind Regards, 

Samson 

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

I am not a machine to make a recap of all this event within a day or more or so :).  but it was not your wish as the recap itself is a normal thing and everyone as well who participated and including me would want to see the recap. :).

Sounds impolite. I am sorry but I was not meant to say that you made the post as per my wish. I was saying that as you wrote a global recap, what I was wishing to see is fulfilled. Also I didn't know that there is 20,000 character limit for a single post. @HelloSamsonR

Level 9

That's right @BishowvijayaP as @HelloSamsonR said we wait to have all countries on one post but the limit is 20,000

It was a shock for him he ask us to delete some stories and make it one , but we advice to make it series , it's the first World Wide Meetup for Samson and for the majority , we learn from 

Next time on World wide Meetup we try to make it on one post , of course with your help ,😊😊🙌😊😊🙌

Level 10

@OSAMA@SalmaanN@NareshDarji@AlejandraMaria @Anonymous @BishowvijayaPWill you like to recieve an article for the Worldwide Map Edit Walk ?