AmbrishVarshney's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Need Approval for t-shirt design (Delhi Meetup)

Dear Mods @ErmesT @KarenVChin @YK1001 @

@PaulPavlinovich @Atsukot @TraciC@

i am hosting a meetup (Worldwide maps edit walk Delhi) and we delhi local guide group want to print t-shirt for that

please see the design and approve that my friend and lg @ketanjaats@ design thatIMG-20180707-WA0001.jpg

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

49 comments
Level 9

Re: Need Approval for t-shirt design (Delhi Meetup)

Hi @AmbrishVarshney Nice idea sir for worldwide maps edit walk delhi with a logo-printed t-shirt. I think there is no issue with the registered logos of Google. And Mr. Ketan, thank you much for designing a wonderful logo. Its just awesome. This t-shirt will look fine on me 😛 :-D All the best for world wide maps edit walk. #keepmapping #keepsmiling
Connect Moderator

@AmbrishVarshney,

Congratulations on hosting your first meetup, right? And getting Delhi Tshirts made for your meetup.

Only Google Moderators can provide you feedback /approval of your tshirt design.  It's Friday night here in the U.S.  @Atsukot @TraciC @BruceDM will be back in the office Monday.  Only they can give you final approval of whether you can use this design to get your tshirts made.  

Personally, I like your colors and graphic, the play on colors of the India flag.

Good Luck!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

Hi @AmbrishVarshney fantastic that you're seeking approval. The advice given by @KarenVChin is correct. I will add one thing that the stylised Map Pointer probably won't be accepted as it is so close to the Google Map Pointer. 

Regards Paul

Level 8

Hi all LGs & GMods,

This is really good and exciting, T-shirt design looking cool.

I see lots of energy flowing in the group for this Delhi Meetup,

All thanks to the new group which brings everyone close to all LGs.

Looking forward to this is really happening with everyone enjoying and sharing their learning & experience with all.

@AmbrishVarshney @PaulPavlinovich@KarenVChin@ShaniDeshwal @

AJ Singh
Level 10

@KarenVChin that is not 1st meetup this is my 3rd meetup hosted by me

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Hi @AmbrishVarshney

Please remove the resolution complete check for this approval as it is still not complete.

This request is still open not resolved.

As it's a weekend and concerned Moderators will be back on Monday and then they can reply to this.

So please keep it open.

Thanks😊

AJ Singh

AJ Singh
Level 10

@AjSingh I never click on solution and not able remove that

Connect Moderator

Hey @AjSingh this post doesn't have a solution set on it at this time so it is definitely open.

Level 10

The design of the t-shirt is very nice @AmbrishVarshney. It's completely my own opinion.