Natty_Kish's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Meetup in Chennai

Hi guys, 

When shall we have the Local Guides meetup in Chennai?

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
9 comments
Level 8

Re: Meetup in Chennai

This month end. what you say?

Support my Idea
Love to contribute
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Natty_Kish,

I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too! 

Some information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Best regards,
Georges
Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Hi Chennai guides,

I have been trying to establish contact with Chennai local guides. At last there is hope. Let us meet.

Thiagaraja T

Level 10

@Natty_Kish Any interesting idea for the meet up? I feel like wanting to visit TN.... if only if was nearer and I didn't keep needing to apply for a visa every few months. 🙂

Just an interesting thought, we have at least a few local guides videos from other cities for market visits and such.. how about featuring a walking video for T Nagar? 

Level 6

Hey buddies I'm very interested in attending the Meet up .Interested peps pls share the info to all people around you.

Please fix a fine date ,So many people can attend and make use of the meeting .

Cheers !!!!

Level 4

Hello friends,

Is the meet-up over or is still in place? 

Level 10

Good news for the Chennai Local Guide, we have upcoming LG meetup event on 28/04/18. 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Chennai-Google-local-guide-meetup/td-p/732782

Plz register in the attendance about your participation. 

Meeting place : Koyambedu metro station

Date : 28/04/18

Time : 8:30

Let's explore metro stations, live routes, timing, etc. Also let's have the time of fellowship, learning from each other's experience. Hope to have lots of fun.

With regards,

John Peter

@Natty_Kish, @raghavpras, @StephenAbraham, @TTRaja, @GeorgesHR

Level 10

@JohnPeter All the best for the meet up! Say hi to everyone for us. 🙂

Level 10

Thanks @StephenAbraham, definitely I will convey your regards

John Peter