IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googler

Re: Local guides one on one meet up challenge!

I love this idea! So many photos, so little space, hahaha. Here's me with @PaulPavlinovich and @KimmyF along with my brother and Paul's friend in San Francisco before this year's #LGSummit16! 

IMG_20160911_185138.jpg

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

Awwww!  Thanks @IlankovanT for including me in this challenge.  I take the mission seriously and will do my best to get as many selfies with my fellow LGs as is humanly possible!

@MahabubMunna that photo made my day!!!!  I/O 2016 was a lot of fun and meeting you was part of the fun.  Hopefully, we can do it all again in 2017!

Here's selfie of @iyudhi, Karen V, Tu Lam and I at the Google Pixel launch on 10/4 in SF.  

Local Guides at the Google Hardware Launch on 10/4Local Guides at the Google Hardware Launch on 10/4

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Former Google Contributor

I loved this challenge but it's so hard to pick only one picture!!! We are so many!

Anyways, I'm posting a picture of my group during the #LGSummit16 during our geo walk around San Francisco 😃

14324462_10153836252527681_2034804243222597392_o.jpg

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.
Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Connect Moderator

Totally game for this Challenge @IlankovanT! I've been very fortunate to meet lots of #LocalGuides this year. One Local Guide in particular that started me on my journey is @ReyLey, a Mexico City Local Guide who was an original City Expert.

If it wasn't for Rey, I would never have been able to experience all the wonderful cool things and benefits of being a Local Guide, including attending the #LGSummit16. Finally met him IRL in October after 2+ years and got to show him around, including his first experience at a Halloween Pumpkin Patch. 

Rey's first time at a Halloween Pumpkin Patch., October 2016.  Selfie:  Karen V ChinRey's first time at a Halloween Pumpkin Patch., October 2016. Selfie: Karen V Chin

Connect Moderator

Greetings, I better go find someone I've not shared before then 😉 

Cool idea @IlankovanT

Level 9

Interesting @IlankovanT

Here is the photo with fellow local guide. Hope to get with other and international fellows in near future :).

20161203_113908.jpg

Peace.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube

Great idea @IlankovanT! Here's my favorite #LocalGuides selfie with @ZoltanH@CharlesThoquenne and @BenRoss during our morning run at #LGsummit16.

IMG_20160914_072240.jpg

Great idea @IlankovanT!

Here you have a photo during the Local Guides Meet-Up Day back in June. I was visiting Seville for a photowalk with a group of Local Guides from the city. The owner of Seville's community, @CFoncu, was the one taking the picture (and she was too shy to show her face :D)

A bunch of Local Guides from SevilleA bunch of Local Guides from Seville

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

@MahabubMunna this is awesome! I also met them during the LG Summit 2016, 🙂 

IMG_3548.JPG

Level 9

Nice to see this @TraciC Thank you.