MadanKPradhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Glimpse of South Asia Meet Up Travelog

Finally concluded the South Asia Meet Up @ Darjeeling. We enjoyed our stay & travel in Darjeeling, Kalimpong & Mirik.

@TraciC @Corrie @JessicaS @MahabubMunna @LucioV @JeslynL

Travel : Biratnagar-Itahari-Charali-Kanyam-Fikkal-Pashupatinagar-Darjeeling-Kalimpong-Darjeeling-Pashupatinagar-Mirik-Silguri-Panitanki-Kakarvitta-Itahari-Biratnagar

Journey Map:

From Biratnagar to Darjeeling & KalimpongFrom Biratnagar to Darjeeling & KalimpongBack from Darjeeling to BiratnagarBack from Darjeeling to Biratnagar

Photos on the Journey.

Tea Garden Near DamakTea Garden Near Damak

Tea Garden in KanyamTea Garden in Kanyam

Horse Owner Waiting for Tourist RidersHorse Owner Waiting for Tourist Riders

KanyamKanyam

20170326_092951.jpg

Darjeeling Weather @ NightDarjeeling Weather @ Night

Darjeeling Railway StationDarjeeling Railway Station

20170326_192808.jpg

20170326_192925.jpg

Panorama View from Darjeeling HotelPanorama View from Darjeeling Hotel

Some Cookies from Bakery

20170327_105028.jpg

20170327_105458.jpg

20170327_105503.jpg

Local Guide SelfieLocal Guide Selfie

Local GuideLocal Guide

Wefie @ Tea Garden South Asia Local GuideWefie @ Tea Garden South Asia Local Guide

Ropeway @ DarjeelingRopeway @ DarjeelingZoological Park Flower StationZoological Park Flower Station

20170327_125639.jpg

20170327_125656.jpg

20170327_125539.jpg

20170327_130000.jpg

Wefie @ ParkWefie @ Park

20170327_131704.jpg

20170327_132030.jpg

20170327_131859.jpg

20170327_133836.jpg

20170327_133929.jpg

Buddha Statue @ Japanese TempleBuddha Statue @ Japanese Temple

Wefie with Nepal & Bangladesh Local Guides @ Gum Station DarjeelingWefie with Nepal & Bangladesh Local Guides @ Gum Station Darjeeling 20170328_091014.jpg

Rock Garden WaterfallRock Garden Waterfall

Teesta River JunctionTeesta River Junction

Teesta RiverTeesta River

Kalimpong Science CenterKalimpong Science Center

20170328_202713.jpg

20170329_104501.jpg

Tea Garden @ MirikTea Garden @ Mirik

Mirik LakeMirik Lake

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
Biratnagar, Eastern Region, Nepal
10 comments
Level 10

Re: Glimpse of South Asia Meet Up Travelog

Googler

Very cool, @MadanKPradhan! I love seeing the photos and the detailed captions. Might I recommend sharing a few of the best photos in the future and linking out to a Google Photos album? There is a photo limit here on Connect to help ensure everyone no matter their connection can load Connect quickly and I'd hate for you to hit it quickly, though we do love photos and hope to improve the experience for everyone. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 9

ya @LucioV it was a great journey and experience. Was able to meet new friends from different places.

Level 9

Sure @TraciC  will share the photos via photo album.

Former Google Contributor

@MadanKPradhan Thanks for sharing these photos, could you tell us a little more about this event? Its hard to tell what happened or who all attended and it looks like there is a great story here 🙂 

Level 9

Hi @Corrie, sorry for not sharing the whole story in details. I will surely share the story in more  details pretty soon. 🙂

Level 10

@Corrie @TraciC Hi all , 

just now arrived bangladesh this week we share details with photo album . hope you glad to know that  bangladesh local guides team took more then 3000 photos , add 800 + new places , and 300 + 360 photos and a lot places video . also mention that @MadanKPradhan he help us a lot for rant car and local conversation 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 9

@MadanKPradhan beautiful photos and thanks for sharing. I missed this Darjeeling trip but while at Kolkata I enjoyed the site visits with @MahabubMunna @DrShaunak and other local guides.

please check my Photo album, Video & LG Connect Post

I think Mahabub is making a beautiful SA meet-up post with photos and Videos 🙂

Connect Moderator

Loved going through the journey along with you @MadanKPradhan and @MahabubMunna. You guys seem to have a lot of fun. Please share more detail along with your itinerary. Some people might be interested for separate tour also. Too bad I could not tag along. May be on some other trips. 

Your photos just inspired me to write about my own trekking trip done in Nepal few days back. Not sure if I am allowed to share my personal tours here or not. May be I will share some of those in future.