Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Enugu Map Edit

Enugu Map Edit

Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium

91 Ogui Rd, Achara, Enugu, Nigeria

July 22, 2017 @ 06:00 (WAT)

Rallying with the Rest of the Free World to Map the State of Enugu by bringing more places on the Maps, we are organizing this meet-up for Local Guides and interested participants to make a little difference with an even smaller effort this Saturday, This Meet-up will be Enugu's second meet-up in 2017, so let's make it count. Please remember the rules, come early, bring a charged device(s), dress for the occasion and Bring your "A game".

RSVP here

9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Enugu Map Edit

Level 10

Excellent @Anonymous 😊😊😊👍👍👍. It's time to spread the word 😊😊

Level 10

@Anonymous  Hope all is well with you. How is your meet-up going. Please let us know how we can help you. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Solution

Level 9

OMG look who is here @HelloSamsonR

My old friend @Anonymous 😊😁😊

It gonna be Fantastic World Wide Meetup 😊😊😊

Level 10

Dear NkennaA, hope all's well. How did you go for Enugu meet-up? We'd all love to hear your story. Kindest regards from Osaka78 PS Please share us some photos for HelloSamsonR's Worldwide Map Edit Walk Photo Albums https://photos.app.goo.gl/lPbdeh8BpclnvVfI2

Level 6

I hope ur meet went well. It's good to know some LGs from Enugu. I have being with Map Maker since 2011 but lost interest after the 2014 suspension for upgrade. I still miss the features of MapMaker that can't be accessed on Map app. 

Level 1

I missed the event as I just joined local guide today. Hope to participate next time

Level 10

Dear Enugu Local Guides, hope all's well. The next global meet up is on: 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city 💎💎💎 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 8