MahabubMunna's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Bangladesh Local Guides Public Toilet MapUp Opening Program

Today We Announce Public Toilet MapUp opening Program at  BASIS SOFTEXPO 2017 . BASIS SOFT EXPO is the Bangladesh largest  ICT Soft expo . there we lunching a project  planed by Bangladesh Government , A2I Prime Minister Office , USAid , PreneurLab , and Bangladesh Local guides . Bangladesh govt take a pilot project  with 2 City Corporation  established and build  200  + modern Public toiled and also a app in Govt portal it help Bangladeshi people to find out nearest hospital , and important place Toilet is one part of this . USAid funding for build new toilet building , Preneur lab made a android app  And Bangladesh Local guides Community Help them to  put Google map in this toilet and give data for app . They promises US  top 30 local guides Volunteer give Certificate and gift

Bangladesh Local Guides History It's our biggest achievement

MapUp Process : February 2-10  8 day long Mapup  . Program . any one can join this program who use maps app and gmail .they add a toilet location and submit there link . we review and end of the program publish top 30 contributor  

just share 2 photos   of mapup opening 

app logo openingapp logo opening

audienceaudience

@TraciC @HelloJess @Corrie Hope your team like our this Mapup program  

Mahabub Hasan
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Bangladesh Local Guides Public Toilet MapUp Opening Program

wow, that's a great opportunity to work for biggest achievement of Bangladesh Local Guides. 🙂 

Hope, i'll be a mapper in top 30. 😄 

Level 8

Really inspiring, Feeling proud to present on that moment. Proud to be a member of Bangladesh Local Guides.

Thanks @MahabubMunna bhai, for sharing & doing lots of this amazing things.  & I'm going to win those prizes.. ha ha 😄 😄 😛 😛 

Level 8

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT ভাই, ৩০ টা তো আসেন ভাগ যোগ করে নেই 😛 😛 😄