Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Bangladesh LG 5K Members Fest

Bangladesh LG 5K Members Fest

Police Plaza Concord Shopping Mall

Hatir Jheel Link Rd, Dhaka, Bangladesh

May 05, 2017 @ 16:30 (+06)

Bangladesh Local Guides - the first and the largest Local Guides community of the country have reached the milestone of 5000 members. We'd like to celebrate this achievement with a grand Meet-Up! So all the Local Guides around are invited to join us on Friday afternoon in front of Police Plaza Shopping Mall (Beside Hatir Jheel). Together we'll rock the Meet-Up on this great occasion.

RSVP here

9 comments
Level 8

Re: Bangladesh LG 5K Members Fest

@MuhiburRSaad can we get some photos of that event?

Level 8

Working on sorting all the photos I have from the event.

Here is the shared album link: https://goo.gl/photos/epraBNzUK9rk19Lj8

Please upload here all the photos you have taken from the event.

@AsifA wrote:

@MuhiburRSaad can we get some photos of that event?

Level 8

Bangladesh Local Guides community has celebrated it's 5000 Members Fest with a great meet-up event on 5 May, 2017. Although the meet-up was arranged in a very short notice but more than 20 top local guides were present at the meet-up. I'd like to thank all the meet-up attendees cause all of them were very much enthusiastic about the event. Other moderators of Bangladesh Local Guides community including @MahabubMunna, @MdLuthfulkabirK@Asif@SajolKDas and @zoburaz did their best to make the event successful. It was a day of celebration. So our members enjoyed a very lively afternoon and evening.

20170505_172847.jpg

20170505_192019.jpg 

We arranged a cake to celebrate our achievement of reaching 5000 members milestone. @SalmaRuma brought a very tasty desert item. (Thanks apu)

20170505_180026.jpg

20170505_180055.jpg 

The more the time was passing the number of attendees was getting bigger. @YOUSUFMSEDDAT, @anazizullah and @SoniaB joined the meet-up after the evening and made the event more resilient. Thus we extended the meet-up time. Before the meet-up we planned to wrap up at 7 'O clock in the evening but the meet-up event actually went on till 9:30 PM.

There were some new faces in our meet-up so we started with an introductory session. We discussed different issues regarding map editing, the #LGSummit17 and our future plans about our community. At the end we enjoyed the new attraction of the city - the "Hatir Jheel Fountain". The fountain show blew our minds.

20170505_212119-001.jpg

We have created a shared album for the 5K Members Meet-up event and already uploaded good number of photos. You can visit the Meet-up album here to see all the photos from the event: https://goo.gl/photos/epraBNzUK9rk19Lj8

I'm really feeling proud to be a part of such an awesome community. Long live Bangladesh Local Guides!

Level 7

enjoyable celebration. 

Connect Moderator

Felt proud to be a part of this community. Once again, we proved that we are nothing but a family of great bonding. 

Bangladesh Local Guides rock!!!

Connect Moderator

Wow..

Great...

Congratulations....

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Wish you all the best Bangladesh local guides now big community in Bangladesh. @MuhiburRSaad thanks for sharing. 

Level 8

Level 8

Indeed it was! 😄