Soleda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Any Cincinnati local guides meetings or events?

Is there a meet up?

Level 6

Hi Sammy 78,

Only one person replied to my posting about not been able to meet on Sunday. So there was no meeting.

I can try to promote the meeting again for  Sunday, October 29, 9 am and see if anybody wants to meet or

form a group that can meet at least once every 6 months. The meeting will take place in Cincinnati at

Cake Rack Bakery, address 113 West Elder St, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202 in the cafe area.

Maybe Google can help spread the message about the meeting for local guides in Cincinnati.

Level 6

Hi Stuckeeb,

I am trying to put a meeting together for local guides Sunday, October 29 at 9 am in Cincinnati.

Let me know if you would be interested in attending.

Thank you,

Level 5

Hey guys,

By that time I should be able to make a meet up. I would love to be a part of it if it is an open invit. Let me know. I think I will be downtown anyway, I might to the breast cancer walk on the 28th.

Level 6

Hi Daryl,

is an open invitation.

Level 5

Thats great. I wanted to go this weekend, as I said in earlier reply I was unable to. I see the post of everyone having meet up and thought that it sounded like a lot of fun. please keep in touch, anything anybody needs to get it going I will help with the best I can. My direct E-Mail is [REDACTED]

Feel free to let me know if you need anything or just to exchange pictures. I am trying to get better at taking them so always looking for constructive criticism. 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Hi @DarrylAdams1

I redacted your personal e-mail from the post. You might not know this, but we do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. If you wish to get in touch with other Local Guides, there is a private messaging system in place instead.

Please take a moment to review our community policy and check this useful tips on using this community before posting.

Many thanks!

* Due to the volume of private messages please note that I do not reply to them
Level 5

Hello MariaBi,

My apologies. I was not thinking about that. Thank you for the information, I will definitely go over it. 

Level 5

Hello, does it look like the meet up is still on? 

Level 5

Hello, 

Have you heard any word on Sunday? I would love a meet up with everyone.