Soleda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Any Cincinnati local guides meetings or events?

No. Just not enough interest!

Meeting still good for 10/29/17 @ 9 am in Cincinnati at the Cake Rack Bakery Cafe.

Level 5

That sounds great. Is there a couple of places close to that that would be a good photo ops? I will be there with camera in tow...

Level 6

Many 

Level 6

Hi Daryl,

On second thought, how about if we meet instead Wednesday, November 1 at 6 PM same location.

Maybe Sunday is not a good day as most people get ready for the beginning of the workweek.

Maybe more local guides will be able to meet during the week.

Thank you!

Level 5

I dont think I cpuld do a weekday for about 3 weeks. Getting ready for surgers and I own my own business so I am trying to work as much as I can now so it wont hurt me to bad to tale 2 werks off. I could do a weekday in about 3 weeks or so. Thats the best I could do right now. Sorry..

Level 6

Okay, let me know when you’re ready. May God Bless your recovery.

Level 5

Thank you very much. I am going down this Saturday to the Strides against Breast Cancer walk downtown, then after going to do some photos in the area if anyone is going to be in the area. 

Level 7

Is there any interest in this still? Like to do a food crawl or something. 

Level 7

Hi, I am in Cincinnati and have started a Local Guides group on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Unofficial-Google-Local-Guides-564494163901818/

A girl trying to map the world
Level 7