Soleda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Any Cincinnati local guides meetings or events?

Any Cincinnati, Ohio  local guides events or meeting?

Cincinnati, OH 45202, United States
35 comments
Level 5

Re: Any Cincinnati local guides meetings or events?

Hello Soleda, 

I have not been to a meet up yet and think it would be a great time. I was thinking about trying to host one or getting someone to co-host one with me. I am on the east side of town and would love to attend a meeting before trying to host so I could see what its all about. Let me know, I am always happy for a reason to get out and take pics.

Darryl 

Level 5

I'm not sure if anyone has actually hosted any event yet in Cincinnati. The group for Cincinnati only has 25 members and the last post was 39 weeks ago. It would be fun to start something up though. The link below has some links to other sites where they do list events by date through Facebook and such. 

https://plus.google.com/communities/112135104435867678722

Level 5

So are you 2 active in the Cincinnati area? 

Level 5

Ya but nothing through guides. No one has ever tried to organize something in cincy I think. it would be cool to get it started up though

Level 5

Well, I am willing to help set something up if someone is willing to also help. I am not sure what all is needed but I am ready to give it a shot.

Level 6

Hi Daryl,

I was just inquiring, but have never hosted a local guide meeting. I think it would be fun!

We can meet this Sunday at Findlay Market. This Sunday they are having a fall food event from 10 am to 4 pm.

We can meet at the Cake Rack Bakery Cafe at 9 am and we can talk about putting an actual meeting together anybody is welcome. I will get some coffee and scones and we can work on a meeeting for Cincinnati local guides.

Can anybody make this meeting?

Level 5

I am sorry, I am working this weekend. I would be available in 2 weeks. I am getting ready to have surgery and I own my business and will have to mis work acouple of weeks so I am trying to get abunch of extras done before my surgery. Lol.. Would you be available in 2 weeks?
Level 5

Now I feel bad for talking up a meeting and here I am busy and can't do it this weekend. LOL I truly hope you understand. I do want to get together with as many guides as I can. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Lol.. You was just faster than I was expecting. 

Level 6

No worries, send me an email when you are ready. Get well soon.