HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Draft save function for new meet-up submission form

@HelloJess i have the same issue, the planned meetup is for 25 march, but is showing as 24 march, at the correct time, 11.00 am.

Schermata 2017-01-29 alle 09.42.01.png

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/1st-italia-local-guides-meetup

Could you adjust for me, please? Someone is already signing up from this page.

Thanks!

Lucio

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issues with New Meetup site

Dear Admins, @Corrie@AnnaDickson, the new meetup site wouldn't let me create a new meetup because the image uploading part isn't responding, to any of my uploads, I've tried uploading all sorts of image jpg, png, 1030*300 etc. and it just wouldn't upload any of the selected images. Anyone else having the same issue?

Former Google Contributor

Re: Issues with New Meetup site

Hi @Anonymous - I just tested submitting a meet-up and was able at upload a 1030 x 300 header image (PNG) and didn't have any issues with the photo upload. Are you still having this issue? If so, are you getting an error message or are you just unable to upload the photo in the first place? Please share some more details so we can look into this. Thanks!

Hi @LucioV - We're aware of this issue and working on a fix. Thanks for your patience while we figure this out!

Level 10

@HelloJess Is it ok to publish the event on Facebook until this issue is addressed?

Hi @AnuradhaP - You're welcome to use other event platforms to create your meet-up. I'm confident we'll fix this issue soon, so we'll keep you posted!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Issues with New Meetup site

Thanks but it seems the problem has gone away, I just successfully fixed a meetup

Level 10

Re: A New and Improved Meet-Up Site

wonderful.

Thank you.

Regards 

B
Level 8

How about we dedicate an exclusive message board that is visible to the public on the meet up site site itself ?
This way everyone can contribute ideas about the meet-up, share some of the best places to eat in the neighborhood, plan and share an itinerary about the meet up !

@Bhavin32 Thanks for the feedback! Right now approved meet-ups will direct you to a post here on Connect where attendees (and other Local Guides who come across the post) can interact with each before the meet-up. I'll share your idea with the time as we think of ways to improve the new site in the future.