HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Draft save function for new meet-up submission form

@AnuradhaP Because you can search by meet-ups in a specific city, I'd recommend using "Sri Lanka" in the name of your meet-up and provide details in the description where you can mention the city. I'll still share this feedback with the team.

Level 9

Re: A New and Improved Meet-Up Site

@HelloJess , @Corrie could you please check the banner size? I have tested this and not fitting well. Made one with 1030 x 300 and not fitted to the screen.

Level 10

@HelloJess Ok, I will use Sri Lanka.

I noticed another issue. The times displayed in the meet-ups are quite unusual. Some meet-ups are planned 2.30 AM - 4.30 AM . Please see the photos below.

error01.png

error02.png

Level 10

@IlankovanT I had the same issue.

@IlankovanT @AnuradhaP I've flagged this issue to our team so they'll look into it. Thanks!

@AnuradhaP This is because we're showing you the time in your local time, not the time in the actual location where the meet-up is taking place. I think it would make more sense to show the local time where the meet-up is happening. What do you think?

Level 9

@HelloJess really this meet-up site is user-friendly and easy to use. Hope all the minor issues will be fixed soon.

I agree with the meetup title name with 'Sri Lanka' and we will write other informations in the description box. Also we will tell other local guides also to follow the same.

Level 10

@HelloJess I think it is better to show the local time of the event relative to the event location. Not to the viewers local time. It will confuse us. If I am planning to visit a meet-up in another country, this will confuse us.

I think there is an issue in the date and time section of the meet-up page. I posted a meet-up for February 18, 2017, from 5.00pm - 7.00pm and it was shown as February 17, 2017 from 11.30 something.

Please see this post@HelloJess asked me to cancel the event until they fix the issue.

@AnuradhaP I'll share this feedback with the team to see if we can change it to the actual meet-up time, not the viewer's local time.

Yes, there seems to be an issue with the date and time section. I'll also flag this with the team.

Level 10

@HelloJess Thanks.