PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

36 Walk is now on every continent except one... there is still time to register a Meetup to join in!

There is still a couple of days to join in with this year's The 36 Walk. There is now at least one walk on every inhabited continent except one - where are you North America?

The idea of the walk is to teach people constraint to improve their photography. It is a really fun way to do a photowalk where instead of the click click click you get to consider every scene and think, is this worth one of my shots? You can do the walk anywhere with any photo device that you like, last year we even had someone make a potato camera :).

16 walks registered so far. There is a little time left to get a new walk registered. If you submit your Meetup and its approved after the April 7th that is ok it will still get added to the Map.

If you have registered a walk and its not on the MyMap then please let me know.

36walk2018.PNG 

2 comments
Level 10

Re: 36 Walk is now on every continent except one... there is still time to register a Meetup to join

Hello @PaulPavlinovich,

Thanks for you work. Can you add the Paris meet-up to the Map? I have completed the form on April the 6th, did you get all the information you nedd on this meeting?

Connect Moderator

Re: 36 Walk is now on every continent except one... there is still time to register a Meetup to join

Hi @JeanRV this has been done - I had a big weekend and did not get to process anything until tonight. Thanks for putting in your meetup I hope it goes great.