Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: 2018 The "36" Walk - Register your Walk - Most walks will be on April 21st

@FahmiAdimara ypu have great skills of designing, awesome 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich also tell me this 36 walk have to arrange in only one day or we can arrange in segments of days, also tell us the minimum walk of that like 500 meters 1km etc, i want to know more about this type of information that how to arrange this walk?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich didn't receive your answer from two days, please have a look on my doubts

Connect Moderator

@Anonymous wrote:

@PaulPavlinovich also tell me this 36 walk have to arrange in only one day or we can arrange in segments of days, also tell us the minimum walk of that like 500 meters 1km etc, i want to know more about this type of information that how to arrange this walk?

@Anonymous Hi !! 

You can arrange this walk on 21 April. I also arrange one in that day. If you are not able in this same day you can choose one day before or after. There is no any walk distance limitation here. You can arrange this like other photo walk but try to take some best photos and try to make an awareness about photography. 

Happy Guiding !!! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @ShafiulB to guide me about this, i would like to suggest @PaulPavlinovich to mention time period/dates of photo Walks, as by it's name annual 36 walk, most of us thought that this 36 walk can be arrange in any day of the year

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous I was on a camping break with my family for four days, while it might seem like it, I'm not on Connect every day.

The are no limitations to how long or short the walk can be. That is entirely up to you.

While it is preferred that the walk be on April 21st it does not have to be so again that is completely up to you. April 7th will be ok.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

Thanks for jumping in and helping @ShafiulB

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PaulPavlinovich thanks to guide us, sure i will participate in it

Level 5

Hi I am very interested in the walk. 

Connect Moderator

Awesome @Lauren_hill09 you can find out more information on this post https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/2018-The-quot-36-quot-Walk-Register-your-Walk-Mo...

Welcome aboard @Anonymous great to have you running a walk.

Regards Paul