Mustafa_Nure_Alam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Local Guides Connect
  • :
  • Let's Meet-Up!
  • আজ বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে ডেভেলপার...
Level 3

আজ বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে ডেভেলপার কনফারেন্স।

বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে ডেভেলপার কনফারেন্সে আপনারা কেউ কী থাকবেন? থাকলে বলেন, আমার একা একা যেতে ইচ্ছে করছে না, আপনাদের কারো সাথে পরিচিত হয়ে যাই।

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: আজ বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে ডেভেলপার কনফারেন্স।

Hi @Mustafa_Nure_Alam, welcome to Connect. 

Connect is a community forum where Local Guides share their worldly experiences and ideas with one another. 

As you are new here, allow me to share some information that you may find useful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • If you're looking for more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Be sure to explore the many different boards to find out what other Local Guides are talking about at the moment. For now, I am moving your post to General Discussion.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Mustafa_Nure_Alam, welcome to Connect. 

Connect is a community forum where Local Guides share their worldly experiences and ideas with one another. 

As you are new here, allow me to share some information that you may find useful:

• This post includes tips on searching, posting and interacting with the community to make your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate
  • Using the Forums contains a number of threads which you may find helpful for navigating Connect in general
  • If you're looking for more information or a refresher on how to contribute great content to Google Maps to make the most of your Local Guides experience, I recommend visiting About Local Guides

Be sure to explore the many different boards to find out what other Local Guides are talking about at the moment. For now, I am moving your post to General Discussion.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

@Mustafa_Nure_Alam  

কোন ডেভলাপারদের সম্মেলন এটা, 

কে আয়োজন করতেছে,? 

Level 10

@Mustafa_Nure_Alam today Bangladesh local guides team there afternoon to till now . also announced a partnership program 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 3

Developers Conference at BASIS SoftExpo 2017.

বঙ্গবন্ধু আন্তর্জাতিক সম্মেলন কেন্দ্রে হয়েছে।

Level 3

😞 😞 আমি যাই নাই...

Level 10

@ShafiulB SOFTexpo computer science and related business Bangladesh largest ICT expo last 11 year arrange this . organized by BASIS (Bangladesh Association of Software Information service) country highest authority who give permission open IT farm .

Today they arrange a developer conference and invite IT students and top developer for a open motivational session . me also last 5 year part of organizer team work digital media promoting part and live streaming . alos today we Bangladesh local guide join govt project public toilet . hope soon share more information

Mahabub Hasan