Level 5

Amante del cicloturismo

<EMAIL REDACTED> 

Castenaso, BO, Italia
2 comments
Level 10

Re: Amante del cicloturismo

Ciao @Renzo56 benvenuto in Connect!

Se non l'hai ancora fatto presentati e raccontaci come hai conosciuto il programma Local Guides!

Puoi saperne di più su connect leggendo la sezione "Getting Started".

Puoi cortesemente rimuovere la tua email privata dal tuo post? In Connect Google tiene molto alla privacy dei suoi utenti 🙂

Former Google Contributor

Re: Amante del cicloturismo

Hey @Renzo56,

Welcome to Connect! As @LucioV suggested, I removed the email from your message. We care deeply about your privacy, therefore sharing personal information such as emails and phone numbers is not allowed here on Connect. 

Here are some further tips to get yourself started:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • You may start your Connect journey by sharing a bit about yourself in this month's Introduce yourself topic.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.

Thanks, 

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!