DavidTito's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How to

Hi @DavidTito, all communities found on the MyMap that @AnuradhaP has shared are supported communities. There are indeed many Perth Local Guides communities around but the team only supports one community per city/country, which happens to be the community which you are the owner of. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 8

Thank you kindly for that confirmation, There is also Jonathan Revis, just him and I.

Thanks Kindly 

Perth Local Guides Community 

David Tito & Jonathan Rivis

@JeslynL wrote:

Hi @DavidTito, all communities found on the MyMap that @AnuradhaP has shared are supported communities. There are indeed many Perth Local Guides communities around but the team only supports one community per city/country, which happens to be the community which you are the owner of. 🙂

Level 8

Re: Perth Local Guides Director

@AdamP wrote:

Please keep me informed on any google local guides events you organise. 

Regards

Adam Papworth 

<PHONE NUMBER REMOVED>

<EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED>

No Phone Numbers are Displayed 

No Emails Address are Displayed 

these kind of details should never be Displayed 

Level 8

Thanking you for confirming it takes all the guess work out, I appreciate your advice anytime my friend 

Level 8

Hi JeslynL I need to ask a very important question about my community I'm getting a lot my request to join my community and once there in some of them they are advertising but outside the community not inside I'm a bit confused about why they want to join in fist place, there not posting inside community can I have aTag on Perth Local Guides Community (page) this is a non-advertising community and I feel I'm getting alot of spam, I do not want to compromise my community as its very important to me,

Please advise me

Regards 

@DavidTito