rmrockyhossain's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

how to add missing place on google maps public

add missing place too public.......I've added many missing places on Google Map but it will show how anyone can seeCapture.JPG

imdadulhaque
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: how to add missing place on google maps public

Hello @rmrockyhossain,

Image shared by you, showing that you've edited something on google maps. Before getting a listing publicly available you need to add it on maps. I hope you know the process of adding a missing place on mapsWhen people will search for that type of establishment on maps the listing will be publicly available. 

Keep us updated if there is anything else you want to know....

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hello @rmrockyhossain,

Image shared by you, showing that you've edited something on google maps. Before getting a listing publicly available you need to add it on maps. I hope you know the process of adding a missing place on mapsWhen people will search for that type of establishment on maps the listing will be publicly available. 

Keep us updated if there is anything else you want to know....

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Former Google Contributor

Hi @rmrockyhossain,

Thanks for reaching with us.

From what I have deducted, it is all correct from what @deepakjhic have mentioned.

On that regard, if there would be anything additional that you may want to submit, please make sure to send a feedback.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hi @rmrockyhossain,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language tag from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!