shebinshajijohn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

best one in hand

WhatsApp Image 2019-02-18 at 4.30.17 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-02-18 at 4.30.55 PM.jpeg

Koco Restaurant, CMS College Road, Puthiya Thrikovil Residents Association, Kottayam, Kerala, India
6 comments
Level 9

Re: best one in hand

Hello @shebinshajijohn thanks for sharing the mesmerizing food pictures from Kerala, can you write a little bit about the food.

You can take a look on this post.

14-helpful-tips-for-using-Connect

Feel free to share the amazing photos with community.

Level 5

Next time onward I will give more information about the picture I post. But thanks for the quick response. love from Kerala (gods own country). Try to make a visit and make a trip memorable.

Level 9

Hello @shebinshajijohn 

I like your beautiful pictures and keep sharing the amazing posts related to your daily lifestyle.

And thanks for inviting me in Karela, i saw the pictures its amazing place:)

(Always use to mention a particular person in your comment).

Former Google Contributor

Hello @shebinshajijohn,

Thank you for sharing these dishes with us, they really look delicious. Is the second one a lasagna? 

Don't forget that you can always leave your reviews about a place on Google Maps. For further information, please check the following article Write reviews and add ratings of places.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hey @shebinshajijohn,

I adore Indian food! It looks amazing, so thanks for sharing the photos! What are you having here?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

looks delicious foods @shebinshajijohn 

Thank you for sharing with us.

what's the name of the food showing at 2nd photo?