TriDev's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Yesomite National Park,CA, USA in Spring.

Hi ALL,

As I committed, I am sharing my photos of Yesomite Valley in Spring. Special tag to @Giu_DiB  for this update. These pics are altogether different from the other season of fall or Autumn. The beauty of Park changes to other end

Fotor_158824651965924.jpg

 The colour full pics with red and yellow leaves disappear and now the scene is lush green.

IMG-20170904-WA0038.jpg

 The spring water flows with speed and quantum. The fall is at peak and you may enjoy the water splash if you get to go nearer. The meadows is now full of green grass and lakes are again live.

IMG-20170904-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20170904-WA0015.jpg

IMG_20190517_182419.jpg

 If you like to be in the water which is almost chilled here is an opportunity. For a person like me who is coming from hot weather country,it is bit courageous but not for countries having cold weather.

IMG-20170904-WA0021.jpg

Screenshot_20200428-140817.png

Screenshot_20200428-141604.png

 Above is the view point which shows you the long valley of Yesomite.

Screenshot_20200428-140947.png

 Hope I have been able to capture some of the glimpses of the famous valley in the spring. 

Thanks

TriDev

Yosemite Valley, CA, USA
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Yesomite National Park,CA, USA in Spring.

I love Yosemite National Park @TriDev thank you for taking me back there for a few moments.

Paul

Level 9

Hi @TriDev 

Great post and great pictures

Thanks for sharing with us.

U.S.A. Is One of the destination of my list.

I hope you are fine

Here my previous post 

Keep safe and Regards

Giuseppe

Level 7

@Giuseppe7980 ,

Thanks for response and liking pictures. usa is one of the finest destination.

Yes, we are fine here in India. Waiting for the locked down to get over on 3rd May but chances are more of extension. Being a business man bearing a huge loss every day. Anyways,

Thanks.

TriDev

Level 10

Beautiful places there I love the green environmental aspect @TriDev 

Level 7

Thanks @And12-X2 for liking the greenery. Yosemite changes its beauty with the season. Do read my post , " Yosemite National park,CA,USA in Autumn" as well for the beauty in other season.

Thanks

TriDev

Level 10

@TriDev Thank you for sharing amazing photos and useful information and warmly welcome you at   My house

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TriDev,

Thanks for tagging me! I really enjoyed your previous post Yosemite National Park, CA,USA in Autumn and I appreciate this one too. You are right, colors change a lot and it looks like a different place. 

Since you love taking photos in the nature, I suggest you take a look at this interesting article: How to improve your nature photography. I hope you will find it useful. 🙂 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @Giu_DiB ,

Thanks again to be there for appreciation.

These photos were taken (spring) before about three years.

I shall surely take a note of an article to improve nature photography.

Thanks.

TriDev