AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi dear @Bilal_shaikh & @Haseeb your RECAPs are still not updated in RECAP list by @AlejandraMaria, please post your RECAP as soon as possible and mention me also, i would be very excited to see your RECAP

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Thanks @OSAMA, today will have to make new updates.

I will let you know during the day.

You are very kind :))

Good Morning from the South of Spain.

Alejandra.

Level 9

Level 8

Hi  @AlejandraMaria and all fellow LG. done, added 18 cities RECAP, I mark the city that has report their recap with Photo Icon on Map...

waiting for another RECAP .....

good night from Jakarta,

Rahmat

Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

updated list 5 & 6 @AlejandraMaria 😉

Level 9

Wuauuu @RahmatHarmanP,

Incredible, amazing, fantastic  👏👏👏👏👏

I have seen it.

Tons of thanks for adding the Recaps to your incredible Map!!!!

You are doing a great job!!!

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

ALejandra.

@RahmatHarmanP wrote:

Hi  @AlejandraMaria and all fellow LG. done, added 18 cities RECAP, I mark the city that has report their recap with Photo Icon on Map...

waiting for another RECAP .....

good night from Jakarta,

Rahmat

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlejandraMaria @OSAMA ypu both did great work in listing of Meet-Ups and their RECAPs, great updates, can you tell us how many Local Guides submitted their Photo Walk  Meet-Ups, how many submitted  their RECAPs till now?

Level 9

Hi @AlejandraMaria this is my first RECAP for [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto 2018. Please give me more time to make my second RECAP in World Wide PhotoWalk Pacitan 2018. Because i just arrived and landed to my home 😄

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous,

You can see this wonderful map that @RahmatHarmanP has made for us. You have the meet-ups and the recaps. Yesterday and today I am adding more... but you can have an idea of we have done until now.

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@RahmatHarmanP wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria this is recap map of 54 city around the world from different country and continent on World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World, and it's show how big the impact of this amazing idea .., congrats

Regads, Rahmat.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BAVoQg-xAd8IUfmita5f3nSZU3D2skKp&usp=sharing

Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World on MapShowcase the Beauty of your City to the World on Map

cc : @Liahakso