FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto 2018

World Wide PhotoWalk MojokertoWorld Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto

This is my second place after my event has canceled by local rain. This event canceled --> WorldWide Photowalk Sidoarjo
So, i continue my plain to support Global event "World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World" by @AlejandraMaria.

Yesterday i have to collabs with @exploreindonesia team to make this event in Jubel Forest, Mojokerto. And we collabs with @indonesiaroamers to held this event, like @joeadimara_ from Surabaya,  @djani.us from Aceh,  @mohammedfarras from Bandung and @badaib from Bojonegoro.  

Every i held Local Guides meetup like this, i always make collaborate with another Travel Influencer like them, because i think this is the maximal and high way to promote Indonesia Tourism Destination. And i can promote Local Guides to another people in Indonesia.

And the last, please give me more time to make a RECAP and video from my "World Wide PhotoWalk Pacitan" Because i just landed to my home 😄

#LocalGuides, #WWPhotoWalk #ShowCaseYourCity

This is our video with drone : 

Mojokerto, East Java, Indonesia
14 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: [RECAP] World Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto 2018

@FahmiAdimara wao nice story, great place you choose, sad for delay die to rain anyways you does very great efferts to inspire other Local Guides 

Level 9

Hi @Anonymous thank you so much, your RECAP also inspire me 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable

@FahmiAdimara thank you very much dear, stay blessed 

Level 9

Hi @FahmiAdimara,

Wuauuu incredible amazing video from Jubel Forest at Mojokerto, Indonesia.

I like it too much 👏👏👏👏

Incredible views from the air!!!

You have a complete equipment of photography ;)))

We can apreciate the Sap from the tree that has the trunk open, amazing!!!

I am very happy that even after your  event had to be  cancel because of the rain.(WorldWide Photowalk Sidoarjo) you continued. 

Congratulations to all of you: @FahmiAdimara@indonesiaroamers, @joeadimara  @djani.us ,  @mohammedfarras  @badaib 👏👏👏👏👏 

It has been great to meet you.

Thank you very much for showcasing to us the Beauty of Jubel Forest 😀 😁

Good Evening from the South of Spain, South of Europe.

Alejandra.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing @FahmiAdimara.

Rain ruins meet ups for you a few times now... =P

And your videos definitely promote tourism in Indonesia!

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Dear @FahmiAdimara and Surabaya Local Guides, hope all's well. Awesome to see you joining in for World Wide Photo Walk, you made it great. Beautiful video, Fahmi, absolutely beautiful, absolutely masterful. Thank you for showcasing your Mojokerto, a paradise. Kindest regards from Osaka78 PS Dear @LucioV, hope all's well. Have you seen World Wide PhotoWalk Mojokerto? It's awesome 🙂

Level 9

Hi @AlejandraMaria Yes, what I'm going to do in my own city is a photowalk with a cultural theme. But because the weather is not possible, finally me and some friends took the initiative to the next city to carry out this very exciting global event. Cant wait the Global RECAP 😄

Level 9

Hi @Shirley Please here again when Indonesia is summer, maybe I will take you to some of the popular destinations in the city of Surabaya and surrounding areas.

Let me take over your adventure when you get here 😄

Level 9

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP Thank you so much, i can't wait the RECAP from @LucioV 😄