AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi I've passed it on to @ErmesT

Connect Moderator

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi @AlejandraMaria @ErmesT his meetup is https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/1c8f0425d17a4e5a896b827aa09f0a43?city=ChIJOwg_06VPwokRYv5...

and its address for start is E 72nd St New York, NY 10021 USA which probably isn't awesome because it's just a street (and a fairly long one at that).

I'm not sure why @VBenedict thinks its missing, I did a search and I see it unless this is a new one that has been made? The one below it looks like it might be spam - it's a weird one alright!

Capture.JPG

Regards Paul

Level 8

@PaulPavlinovich  Yes, I can see it now, after the fact 😲

The address I was able to pull up, much as I tried ☹ was a general address.  However, I had made sure everyone knew we were to meet at 72nd and 5th the Central Park Entrance.

The address was not the problem!

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

Hi @AlejandraMaria @ErmesT his meetup is https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/1c8f0425d17a4e5a896b827aa09f0a43?city=ChIJOwg_06VPwokRYv5...

and its address for start is E 72nd St New York, NY 10021 USA which probably isn't awesome because it's just a street (and a fairly long one at that).

I'm not sure why @VBenedict thinks its missing, I did a search and I see it unless this is a new one that has been made? The one below it looks like it might be spam - it's a weird one alright!

Capture.JPG

Regards Paul

🚩Oh!  It always showed on the list but it could not be opened ☹  since the 17th of February and no one helped.  

My apologies if his was an imposition then and now.

Screenshot_20180221-181337.jpg

What does "the one below" have to do with the cocerns at hand? 

Level 10

Hi! Well, we've had our fun and our walk. Here's the recap of it for those who might want to see what we got up to and especially what Melbourne is like! 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-Worldwide-Photo-Walk-Melbourne-24-Feb-2018...

Maria Ngo/Mangoes 

Level 9

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

Yes, that was @VBenedict´s meet-up. First time I saw your message I could open, now no... Perhaps is because @VBenedict has Cancelled it.

I am bit worry if some LGs go to the meeting point... It´s a bit risky do it in this short period of time.. 

Many many thanks for helping us, @PaulPavlinovich  :)))

@VBenedict, I will start editing the video of  the Recaps of Recaps the 1st of March  and will work over it a few days ... I want to publish it the week between  5-11;  I hope you can be on time for participing on it.

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 9

Hi @MariaNgo,

Fantasitc and incredible Recap of Melbourne,👏👏👏👏👏

I am going to add it to the list.

Good Morning from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

@Mangoes wrote:

Hi! Well, we've had our fun and our walk. Here's the recap of it for those who might want to see what we got up to and especially what Melbourne is like! 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Recap-Worldwide-Photo-Walk-Melbourne-24-Feb-2018...

Maria Ngo/Mangoes 

Level 8

You need not be concerned  @AlejandraMaria

I am not in the habit of leaving anyone on the lurch.

FYI, When cancelling a Meet-Up we have the opportunity to include details about the cancellation. 

Everyone has been duly informed as long as they have been a) following the announcements here on Connect and b) paying attention to messages sent by the Meet-Up page which I was able to finally access at 3:00 am this morning of February 25th due to my personal efforts to mitigate the issue.

Best Regards,

~ Virginia Benedict 🕊

Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Mee-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hi!

Recap for the Worldwide Photowalk Melbourne 24 Feb 2018 can be found here:

I think I might have sent you a dud link previously as I had exceeded 20,000 characters and it didn't actually post it. 

Sorry about that. 

I'm still trying to work out which is where - I'm still confused (!). 

But the walk was fun. 

Thanks for the encouragement and promo 

Maria Ngo 

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria what do you see now when you follow the link?  Can you provide a snap shot of what you see when you follw the link of my Meet-Up that Paul provided, please ☺

Level 9

Thanks @VBenedict, I feel better now knowing that all participants are informed :)))

When @PaulPavlinovich wrote, the link worked. When I replyed you, didn´t. A mistery. ..

I can´t sent you a screen shot becuse was just a moment working properly.

Good Night from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.