AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hola Motivados Local Guides del Mundo.

Yes @ErmesT  and @Anonymous, we are celebrating today the International Mother Language Day and some of us  have participated in the video that Bangladesh Community has made.

This is the post "A Tribute to the Language Martyrs in International Mother Language Day " that @MahabubMunna has written. He is participating in this World Wide Photo Walk too πŸ™‚

- BANGLADESH:

@MahabubMunna: World wide Photowalk BD

RSVP here 

Level 10

Re: World Wide Photo Walk Meet-Up, Showcase the Beauty of your City to the World

Hai @VBenedict @AlejandraMaria you can use annoucements to announce to your attendees. I also change place and create a chat group to coordinate it. Its fine. ready to go on 24 Feb 2018

Level 9

Thanks for helping  @BudionoS!

Good Afternoon from Spain,

Alejandra.

@BudionoS wrote:

Hai @VBenedict @AlejandraMaria you can use annoucements to announce to your attendees. I also change place and create a chat group to coordinate it. Its fine. ready to go on 24 Feb 2018

Anonymous
Not applicable

Every single Local Guide is unique 😊.

This is excellent way to contribute to the Mother language day, @AlejandraMaria u are so enthusiastic in the video.

@ErmesT I love your cat 🐈.

You & cat 😊 are exactly as I imagined u ☺️☺️.

Level 8

@AlejandraMaria  I realize the risks but in case it rains we need to have an alternate option or Plan B  !!

Level 9

Perfect @VBenedict πŸ‘

I am thinking about a plan B too πŸ˜‰

And you can use annoucements to announce to your attendees as @BudionoS said.

Level 8

@BudionoS   a Chat Room?  That would be cool... how do you get your participants to join? 

As you might be aware, I have a G+ Community for Guides local to New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut and only a few of the LG attendees have joined.

BudionoS thank you ☺

Level 9

Super super excited @BudionoS @AlejandraMaria @VBenedict @Anonymous @ErmesT 

Just two days woooow wooow wooow

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

Level 9

Level 9

Motivation motivation guuuys just two days we will make it one of the best World Wide MEETUPs Ever πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜

@FaridTDF @StephenAbraham @SalmaanN @BishowvijayaP @Surendra @LaxmiG1 @MahabubMunna @ShafiulB @NareshDarji

Wooow wooow wooow