cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Wisata Gunung Kelud

44e62651-8108-4514-be8b-5745cd12eee1.jpg

https://pin.it/17WM6v6 

Tempat wisata yg sangat populer saat ini lokasinya mudah di jangkau sehingga wisatawan dapat menikmati pesona alam di sekitarnya

5 comments
Level 8

Re: Wisata Gunung Kelud

Hey @BANI13  thanks for sharing this post with us , i like mountains, it will be good if you share your experience of this place with us . I will suggest you to publish photo in full screen which will help those people who uses desktops.

Thanks and have a nice day 😊.

Level 6

Terima kasih juga

Google Moderator

Halo @BANI13,

Terima kasih sudah berbagi berbagi rekomendasi tempat wisata Gunung Kelud. Akan lebih baik jika kamu bisa berbagi lebih lanjut informasi seputar tempat wisata tersebut, agar post kamu dapat lebih mudah dipahami Local Guides lainnya. 

Mengingat konten yang kamu bagikan berkaitan dengan cerita tempat wisata maka saya akan mengganti topik label yang ada pada post kamu kedalam topik Travel, untuk menjaga kerapihan Connect.

Untuk informasi lebih lengkap seputar topik di Connect, saya rekomendasikan untuk membaca artikel What are Connect topics?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Terimaksih atas saran dan dukunganya

Level 8

Thanks for the reply @BANI13 , I would like to suggest you to add @ this symbol before the name of a person you want to mention so that they may notified that you mentioned them. I will mention @AngieYC  for now 😊 have a nice day brother.