Kiera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

Inspirable post @Kiera thank you fir sharing with us.

Level 7

Because I share the beauty of the places I see with other people.

Level 9

I love being local guide and I proud to be a part of local guide community.

I share on Google Maps and I share my experience to Connect Local guide community. It means I like to help always that is the reason I am here.

Level 10

I love being local guide because this is the way that I can help millions . I try to control the map for accuracy, share my knowledge as reviews and photos and this will help people to better organize their tasks through the maps.

Also being in this community Local Guides Connect and have such good friends from allover the world is really valuable for me.

Thanks for sharing this nice post

Amir | Join us on IranLocalGuides
Level 8

回應: Why do you love being a Local Guide?

我喜歡加入在地嚮導的理由是,我居住的城市是台灣台南市,從西元1600年開始它就是一個古都,就像日本的京都,加上曾被日本統治了50年的文化薰陶之下,台南市有太多的文化歷史可以介紹,而且台南市的小吃文化也是有其他地方不能及的特別,我希望慢慢地一一介紹!謝謝Shan-chin LuShan-chin Lu

Connect Moderator

"I like to help people and I love share correct information with people using Google maps, so people can easily find correct information on map."

Thanks for sharing! @Kiera

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

I remember i faced a major challenge of a misinformation on maps after i traced a location using maps. Only to find out the place was not in existence . Out of passion to ensure that others do not go through such futile search,  i explored the maps meticulously to find a way to report this error and that was how i became a local guide and ever since then,  one of the things i do regularly is not just to add places but to ensure precision of location of places on maps.

Connect Moderator

@Kiera Thanks for this share with our dear Local Guide friends thought about being a Local Guides. 

Thanks for their best comments

Happy Guiding!   

Level 8

Wow!Great . It's all came from our passion . So we like to contribute on maps.Who know the happiness to creat anything they will do it continuesly and will be dedicated and commitent to do it.Thanks to all guides who are attained the live connect 2018.

Level 9

we're local guides we're local guides

very nice inspiring words and photos from all great local guides

@SalmaanN @ProfArunCM @WaweruM &  @RobAo