Shahadat360's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Why I'm not receiving reward from Google map

Hello Google map,

I'm continuously working at Google map. My level is 6 . But I'm not received any reward from Google map. Why I'm not receiving any reward. Please help me .

Shahadat
Gaibandha Sadar, Gaibandha, Bangladesh
2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Why I'm not receiving reward from Google map

Hi @Shahadat360

If you expect rewards for your efforts then Local Guides isn't the best place for you. We are all volunteers. We do what we do to help Maps Users and the community. If you get a reward then it's a bonus, not a right.

There is no pattern, and there's no fairness in who gets rewards. It is just a marketing gimmick.

My motivation is the joy of knowing that I'm helping a lot of people and businesses. Also, making new friends here on Connect can be considered a great perk. I find it very rewarding being a Local Guide.

Hang in there, keep up the good work and maybe one day it'll be your turn.

You can learn more about perks by reading: Questions about Local Guides rewards. Also Why be a local guide? is worth a read.

And finally, make sure Rewards is selected in your email settings found here. And update the location to show your current location.

Sharing quality contributions is always a good idea. You are sharing mostly selfies and group photos. This is clearly against the rules. We should only share photos that are helpful to Maps users when they want to see and understand the places. 

Cheers
Morten

Connect Moderator

Re: Why I'm not receiving reward from Google map

Hello  @Shahadat360 

Rewards are supposed to be for good local guides really although it often goes the other way.  Nevertheless could you please do a clean up on your profile?

Screenshot_20230620_171558_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20230620_171625_Maps.jpg

If I were you I wouldn't complain at all,because by so doing you have reported yourself 😅.You risk suspension or total kicking out if you don't take an action. selfies,photos of families and friends etc are a violation and they don't help map users anyway.

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge